Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ups always knock at the wrong time then guilt me for not accepting a parcel for a house 5 minutes walk away!!!!

UPS have the most advanced tracking devices etc in the world - but still seem to get wrong addresses all over the place - saying - could not find etc etc

2 22 pm

Gu struggling - cannot get above 43 for now and showing signs of scalp sell at 41 again

Trouble is 36 and 38 still look OK for supports ?

Yes big trouble. I have made 5 bad trades on it and lost my profits for the day!!!!!

Discipline needed there MM - even 5 bad trades at say 4 pips each - only 20 pips - you can get that back surely - but you need to catch proper turns etc - not bother with the small BTTZ areas that are teasing you into scalps

Yes. Was afraid of missing a great long that i was imagining was there
also increased stakes sizes so profits from lesser stakes got killed pretty instantly.

For example on GU now unless I see price try over 6944 and then 6949 - I know i cannot hold any scalp buy on above 35 - I just either grab - 1 to 3 pips - or ignore

Last edited:
Ok going to have a cup of tea. I was reverting to pre learning mentality there.
This also illustrates that however good i may become, it only needs a few errors to undo it all

Status
Not open for further replies.