Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7106 to 7119 - 13 pips and just a BTTZ - until properly breached - one way or the other

Presently a scalp sell - but then could change in 3- 4 mins

thank u for the expl.
u did your best to explain, i did my best to understand it :)...
i wish i am yr next house buddy to hang out with :)

No problem PP

I am willing to help all traders who really want to try and make it and are dedicated

Major Magnum been very good - but he will tell you its taken best part of 3-4 months to get in it - and 6 months to go live etc= and he had 2 yrs already of swing trading experience

I think within next 3 months MM will be flying

So its really time and dedication- and willingv to be wrong etc etc and then slowly - it all starts to make sense

Regards

F

CAD

Now no under 0698 and over 0706 meant more scalp buys to try above 7111

Price at 3 12 pm now 7713/14 and above 0706 still a scalp buy to next R - which I dont know at what price now ?

For me R. is about 7018 but it's going to take a brave person to short this rocket ship. Bear stops are the target where ever it can reach to.

For me R. is about 7018 but it's going to take a brave person to short this rocket ship. Bear stops are the target where ever it can reach to.

Thanks klw

Wondered if it might have a R under 0720/ 25

I can see the structure changing after a rest - needs above 0716 to get me scalp buying more and presently under 0707 and 03 for a test on 0698 area

GL if you try either way

CAD at 3 34 pm

I was already to look at scalp buying more above 0716 - maybe on a pullback - but we only made 14 /15 and then under 14 was a scalp sell

Cad spread atm for me is 0 3 of a pip - which is great really - but even I think no dont go after just 2-4 pips - just wait for more clues in the time window

I know now above 0709 /10 - still a scalp buy - but yes we need over 16 and really 20 to hold

Under 0709 would be taking a scalp sell I reckon

EU

In this 3 30 pm TW its been falling from 3608 to now 3600

Under 3605/6 - still a scalp sell but remember supports at 3598 and 3594 and 3590 approx

Back over 3609 and 13 - scalp buy

GU

7106 to 7119 - 13 pips and just a BTTZ - until properly breached - one way or the other

Presently a scalp sell - but then could change in 3- 4 mins

Comment 40 mins ago

GU went under 7106 and now 7101 and still falling coming up to hr change

Maybe a scalp buy in next 9 mins possible

CAD

After it made 0723/24 at 4 10 pm - ie 1 min after end of TW - got the feeling it was false - so dropped to 30% stake at 20 and will only stay in above 16 /17 now

CAD

4 21 pm and 07185 - was scalp sell - but needs under 15 and then under 12 to hold on

Need back over 21 to look at any scalp buys now

CAD

4 21 pm and 07185 - was scalp sell - but needs under 15 and then under 12 to hold on

Need back over 21 to look at any scalp buys now

Still need under 12 to hold scalp sell on longer - if not could just go into a BTTZ zone etc

Will check next hr but finished now for day - not too bad a one

Have a great weekend

Regards

F

Looking at the News calender for next week and think I will add the Cad to my normal pairs - ie EU / GU / EJ / EA / AU - as we do have more important Cad news on Wednesday and Friday.

I am staying only with FX pairs for now - but will in the future considering other instruments now that many are saying my methods work well on the Dow / Dax / etc etc

Also looking in the future at the Chinese Renminbi as this currency grows in importance around the World

i dont mind cross pairs - and will trade others besides the EJ and EA - but really dont want to end up with a portfolio of over a maximum of 8 FX pairs - as I tend to think I will then see the laws of diminishing returns entering into my trading equation - as most days I never need more than 3 or 4 pairs to make very good returns

Just my thoughts and as normal always welcome to new ideas etc etc

Regards

F

Monday 14th July 2014 - Approx 7 00 am - EO

Good Morning Intraday FX Traders

Start of a new week and I am interested this week to see if the Cad rises and the GU falls - and to see if the EU even moves :LOL:

Normal stuff - quick update and review first

Have a good week

Regards

F

EU

Price atm 3603.

First range 3590 to 3627 - approx 35 - 40 pips to break out of give us the next clues

Whilst in this range - we could just keep going 5 -15 pips either way and stay there - or tease one way to just the edge of the range - and then a complete reversal

I still favour up above 3595 and 3600 - but for that need above 3609 - 13 and 17

Under 3598 and 3593 we have 80 - 85 - 80 - 75 - all support areas to breach before a main one at 3550 -60.

Not a pair to just jump in - unless you dont mind losing your money - as it is just set up to sting

Leaving for now but will check every 30 / 60 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.