Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
just observeing -- Gu setting up for long ? @ 07/08

Agree

Not tried 6800 and if 6805 now holds 30 mins - we could see a turn starting

Under 6800 more scalp sells - but yes above 6805 then look for 12 and 19 for confirmations

Unfortunately having to pop out for about 40 mins or so - so will miss next part

Back later on

GL

EJ - From pre Opens to after 1 00 pm UK time

EJ - 1 Min LR Chart from this morning and last 8 hrs

175628d1402316107-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-9614pm.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 9614PM.JPG
    EJ - 9614PM.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
peter see you have reverted back to the binocular charts -------- think you need to get the better half to post them for you (lol)

peter see you have reverted back to the binocular charts -------- think you need to get the better half to post them for you (lol)

Sorry - will repost that one with candle - yes it does come out better - but I had got used to bars

175630d1402317766-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-9614candles.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 9614candles.JPG
    EJ - 9614candles.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited:
1 45 pm

EU

low so far today 3603 - high 3669

Supports again at 3600 and 3590-95

Resistances at 3607 - 3612 - 3620

Low needs to hold to after 2 05 pm to look at scalp buys above low

GU

PA not to nice atm

EJ - like Eu low needs to hold until after 2 05 pm to look at taking new - or more scalp buys with the low as a stop

EJ - 1 Min LR Chart from this morning and last 8 hrs

Hi,
Just trying to follow this method and i have a couple of questions. I have pulled out a section of your posted chart to try an analyze the entries.

The first entry looks obvious. Its in your favored time zone, After a bit of a run down, a fair way from any obvious resistance.

The second looks like you jumped the gun going off only the fastest 2 LRs. BUT it looks like you are selling straight into 4 LRs (Including the slower white, surely some support?), Still in your favored time zone.

From here you clearly have a short bias as there are a few long crosses within your favored timezones and you take none. Can i ask why the short bias? Its no doubt correct but how are you deriving that?

Your third entry doesnt look to be in a timezone, neither is your 4th (unless you jumped on the 2 fastest LRs here as well).

The final entry marked is a long (12.06 my chart). Why? Its virtually identical to the LR setup at 11.21 (my chart) which you didnt take.

I may be a bit off with your entries as the image resolution you posted isnt that good so its a best guess from looking at the entries you marked in relation to the LRs on my chart.

Attachments

• eurjpysbm1.png
    eurjpysbm1.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 80
Hi,
Just trying to follow this method and i have a couple of questions. I have pulled out a section of your posted chart to try an analyze the entries.

The first entry looks obvious. Its in your favored time zone, After a bit of a run down, a fair way from any obvious resistance.

The second looks like you jumped the gun going off only the fastest 2 LRs. BUT it looks like you are selling straight into 4 LRs (Including the slower white, surely some support?), Still in your favored time zone.

From here you clearly have a short bias as there are a few long crosses within your favored timezones and you take none. Can i ask why the short bias? Its no doubt correct but how are you deriving that?

Your third entry doesnt look to be in a timezone, neither is your 4th (unless you jumped on the 2 fastest LRs here as well).

The final entry marked is a long (12.06 my chart). Why? Its virtually identical to the LR setup at 11.21 (my chart) which you didnt take.

I may be a bit off with your entries as the image resolution you posted isnt that good so its a best guess from looking at the entries you marked in relation to the LRs on my chart.

Hi Bad robot

Yes my main short bias is derived from the 3 longest setting LR's - the thich white dotted - out of view in this last chart - but in view at the top on the previous charts - and the dark green dotted - both of these Lrs have stayed above price - and also the rest of the main intraday/ scalping LR's - ie 3 quick whites are for pure scalping - and the red - yellow - green - assist with 15 -30+ pip moves

The differences of taking entries - or not taking them in the 18 min time windows - are down to S & R areas - and the 3 quick white LRs either staying under price for higher - or going over price for lower.

If you can imagine on this 1 min LR chart - I have my slower longer LR settings saying general bias - the red - yellow and green as the ones in between - and then the ultra quick 3 white LRs

The quickest always take priority and move first - its then whether price can breach S or R areas - or not

If price does breach them then the LR structure changes etc etc

So i am looking to take 80% or so of all my scalps in the Time windows - with the favour 6 times being 1 min after the hr - 9 mins past the hr - 21 min past the hr - on the half hr - 41 min past hr - and 9 mins to new hr

These are my favourite 5 / 6 times - give or take a minute to either enter or exit scalps

Hope this helps and no problem if you have any more queries etc

Regards

F

Last edited:
The EJ lucky white heather trade looking good -------- bye and all the best

Nice one BP

Noticed EU went under the low as well and kept on falling - but the EJ seems stronger and need under 139 25 to hold on

meanwhile EU dropping still - today the EU is moving better than EJ - makes a change

Got to pop out again before 3 pm - but will be back later

EU - still looks bearish - if 3585-88 does not hold look at 3570 then and 3550 next

Watch to see if lows hold over 30 mins - also for now we need EU back over 3596 and 3603 for holding scalp buys

EJ - similar - its whether the 139 -20 -30 area can hold or not

GL

LOL - you can be better than me BP - just give it time and study - and you will be making me then look totally average ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.