Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody hell this snail pace movement is more painful than bird trying to inject some lead into your pencil for more dovet action

Last edited:
This is extremely slow for this time of the morning - I hope next hr will be better - but guess all the action might be after Midday onwards

9 02 am - EU and EJ both trying up - but so slow.

Still looking to see if I can sell the EJ by 58 to 62 area. If we breached 65 - still hold scalp buys

GU

Now made 6760 and no longer in a scalp buy as did not reenter after getting kicked out earlier.

52 -54 is now an interim support area on any pullbacks

9 30 am time window

EU - R seems at 3611 and unless we can breach above and clear both 12 and 14 I think we are stuck in a tight range for now

EJ - R'S at 57/58 and above at 62 - but now out scalp buys as price is falling again

GU - 62/63 R area - unless we properly breach price will fall again

11 09 am end of time window on EJ was OK to scalp sell - but its not the planned one - so may look at a scalp buy now above 51 and then another scalp sell at 62 -65

11 28 - EJ at 52 and during next 11 mins will look for a scalp buy - ideally 49 -51

Under 48 and 46 - hold any scalp sells as still then falling - buy dynamic and horizontal Supports at 47 to 51

EU

Did not take scalp sell on that pair - but another nice one like on EJ - supports on EU 3607 -09 area to look for possible scalp buys

EJ - 139 499 the low so far and now is 139 504 the HL??

My spread on EJ as just risen from 0 4 of a pip to 0 5

i need any price now above 55 to hold on a scalp buy and under 49 i would pull anyway

EJ

We did not go above 55 so out at 538 and will wait for news announcement and have not taken another scalp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.