Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
4pm bar signalling usd buys .........not yet i'm still looking for sells

4 07 pm

I had the Dollar going bullish after 3 21 and 3 30 pm N ?

Best move after 3 30 pm was a UChf buy - as moved up 40 pips - but EU only dropped 15 pips during that time and now after 4 00 pm bullish again

i'm picking up 4-5 pips around the place as you can all see...........but my issue is I cannot get a run on at moment .........

why ?

because I cant persuade the usd to fall big time !!!

N

EU

4 12 pm

Update

Needs over 1112 and 15 to stay with any buys after 4 00 pm

I think the cut of now is around 93 to 95 - above both still scalp bullish - but below both those prices then could be a turn down going on

4 07 pm

Best move after 3 30 pm was a UChf buy - as moved up 40 pips - but EU only dropped 15 pips during that time and now after 4 00 pm bullish again

you are correct F...............shorter term view should have me buying usd

but ive gone a little more strategic on calling usd bias...........lost out too many times in last few weeks chasing it up and down !!!

heres my sell line in sand ...until then I sell the bugger

i'm making 4-5 pips on most moves but as stated until I get the usd really falling again I don't get my longer runs on board :smart:

N

Attachments

• strategic usd.JPG
    strategic usd.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 88
i'm picking up 4-5 pips around the place as you can all see...........but my issue is I cannot get a run on at moment .........

why ?

because I cant persuade the usd to fall big time !!!

N

I really cannot see the dollar going a lot weaker

If anything the rises on EU etc are Euro strength rather than dollar weakness atm

i want to buy the Uchf above 75 ish for more tries up

Thats why I think the EU might fizzle out soon - if not now by 1117 / 20 ish

4 07 pm

yep - missed it as was on other direction of trade :whistling

roughly 20-30 pips on table trading usd short so far ...............would appreciate it if the bugger fell a little more to help

hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.