Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
no talkum.........me heap sellum usd

better and better and better..usd has dropped around 20 pips on its own so combined with the more obliging currencies pip moves it is on fire at moment :cool:

buying uchf again above 9500

Hi MM

This is 1 mn LRs

Supports from longer LRs said bull bias

TL etc said bull still above 1030 / 35

Uchf was bull - but then topped just a few pips higher than last high

Swissy still bullish - so all could change again

193906d1436367908-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-80715pm.png

F,
Can you tell me the LR settings for that graph please as I would like to add them and compare please. The optimum 9 not 12 if you will sir.
Thanks
GL

EU - Update for 5 00 pm

F,
Can you tell me the LR settings for that graph please as I would like to add them and compare please. The optimum 9 not 12 if you will sir.
Thanks
GL

Hi Nick

Will do - i will pick out most important 9 - split into 3 groups#

Quick - or scalping - Medium - scalps/ swing - LongLRs - Price structure

May be after 8 00 pm or later as off out again after 6 00 pm for an early chinese

Meanwhile update from 4 30 pm TW and sell

Look at the LR's going over at exactly 4 30pm

193910d1436371194-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-80715-pm-2.png

Attachments

• EU - 80715 pm 2.png
    EU - 80715 pm 2.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 399
no talkum.........me heap sellum usd

i hope you stopped buying EU after 4 30 pm ish

Sells on UChf and UJ etc carried on after 4 00 pm and 4 30 pm

I have had a thought on your strengthmeter and how you might be able to link it with a FX pairs Price structure along with S & R levels

Do you use just a standard dollar index chart - or is there any more specific FX related ones etc - as is it including the indices stuff etc - as we need just dollar strength or weakness purely in FX markets ??

I am a novice on other instruments - as just focused all my study on FX Spot - so you may be able to assist me here N

Regards

F

UJ - From after 6 30 am and Opens - difficult pair today ( joke)

UJ

1 min chart with LRs

Lits PS was above Opens and therefore it favoured sells

And sells we got - over 160 pips of them - a big move on UJ

The nice thing was - it was easy and PA was OK and you could just leave trades on under the levels I marked

I just hope we all got a few pips off the UJ sell - dont worry if its not 150 or 100 or even 50 pips - anything positive is a start

193912d1436372203-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uj-80715-day-view.png

Attachments

• UJ - 80715 DAY view.png
    UJ - 80715 DAY view.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 419
Yes i did buy again - several time actually after 7 27 am up to 7 33 am - but all above 1001 and 1003.

One of those trades was left with 30% on with the stop at 1003 - and it never then went under 1005 ish

I am no longer with that original 30% - i cashed it for 46/47 pips on it when we had peaked

Sorry if I have confused you- but hope you can understand why I was keen to make EU buys above 0990 and 1000 LitS area

RegardsF

Ok, I see it was a misunderstanding.

Your original post read you were happy to leave 30% stake on from 1003 emphasis on the "from" really, rather than Stop at 1003. From implies entry point to my mind.

Ok, got it. Thanks for your patience on that one!

I have far too many Lrs on chart atm - still playing with them - I got too used to just 9 but over 12 is a waste really

lol could you not colour code most of your lrs in another section under chart , if you get anymore you will need dark glasses to protect your eyes from glare :devilish::cool:

Hi Guys

Just got back from an early chinese meal ( well early for me ) but not for kids and wife - so they say lol

In time for 7 00 pm FOMC update -will it have any effect or not ?

News in 5 mins - will answer other points after news as will be around for at least 30 -40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.