Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot of patterns I look for in my currency indexes .....but this is one of my key ones.......................

I play the usd a lot in my scalping ............and if I see the yellow yen index correlating strongly with green usd I am more confident trading it .............clearly i'm happy to play yen as well if it suits

today is a real correlation peach so far for my tag team .(y).all indicators below in my links areas

second chart shows yesterday ...........so its not always correlation heaven for these pals ....but be sure when it is theres good trading to be had !!!

N

Attachments

• the tag team play.JPG
    the tag team play.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 42
  • yesterday.JPG
    yesterday.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have a lot of patterns I look for in my currency indexes .....but this is one of my key ones.......................

I play the usd a lot in my scalping ............and if I see the yellow yen index correlating strongly with green usd I am more confident trading it .............clearly i'm happy to play yen as well if it suits

today is a real correlation peach so far for my tag team .(y).all indicators below in my links areas

second chart shows yesterday ...........so its not always correlation heaven for these pals ....but be sure when it is theres good trading to be had !!!

N

will study late N ty for sharing

will study late N ty for sharing

of the G8 I look for

usd and yen moving together

AUD and NZD moving together

Europeans moving together

CAD is a free lancer ........but its correlation to whatever camps above aids my calls

in a perfect trading session I will see the European tribe moving opposite to the yen/usd camp ..........then as a bonus ball the aussies will go wth the usd yen (therefore increasing the momentum of the European move) .....and if cad was also moving against the Europeans I have a bloody pip fest in play (y)

like the last hour in fact - sell Europeans into the remaining G5 !!!(y)

N

Attachments

• perfection.jpg
    perfection.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.