Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
more shorter term I have been attacking European buys into the recently fading usd .....but usd is ranging so i'm not tooo excited at the moment

morning all

usd came bull north from 5pm bst yesterday ...........I would recommend holding until we see confirmed breaches of the horizontals shown for usds next move..........

that's about a 12-15 pip range on the usd .........

N

Morning N

Yes - we need more confirmations to really go with longer scalps

I have been scalp buying EU / EJ / EA - with the idea of scalp selling from a little higher maybe in next TW

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

7 17 am - update

Pullback staying above 1033/4 for me - are still scalp buys again - but I expect by 50 for it to give up - maybe

Under 1030 - 28 - 25 would be scalp selling more

EJ

7 19 am update

As normal - prefer EJ to EU as it mover better - and normally better PA

So far from after 6 00 am and scalp buys its been up 21 pips

Pullbacks staying above 135 35 - ae still scalp buys again

I do want to scalp sell it - ideally from 55-60 area

Would only hold sells under 135 29 and 24 for now

Well did not get all 3 - EU / EJ / EA lined up correctly for sells - if I had it would have been worth over 65 pips in less than 15 mins - but i will accept 26 pips off that lot as being OK ish

then boom last few mins ...........usd bounces within that range and hammers north

Europeans selling

GU

7 32 am

Not scalped it - as busy on others - but was a lovely scalp sell after 7 09 am and 7 21 am

The trouble is risk - if you try to simultaneously scalp 3- 5 pairs - you either have to have lower stake sizes etc - so best to cherry pick just 2 or 3 pairs when they are in sync

usd still hammering it .......excellent hour in progress

Attachments

• usd booms.JPG
    usd booms.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 60
Whilst the EU / EJ / EA / GU etc were nice sells last 20 mins or so - the UChf and UCad - which am in on a 30% stake buy - have been rising

Shame I missed GU - PA on the fall as been really nice - not like the EU lol

GU

7 32 am

Not scalped it - as busy on others - but was a lovely scalp sell after 7 09 am and 7 21 am

The trouble is risk - if you try to simultaneously scalp 3- 5 pairs - you either have to have lower stake sizes etc - so best to cherry pick just 2 or 3 pairs when they are in sync

agreed .......for me its the correlation factor that always limits my exposure................as I am generally playing the usd's direction its easlier for me to gauge who to play .....for eample the gbp was the early selloff in this last move so I go GU and load up on other Europeans as they develop

at the end of the day though that's still quite a correlated grouping

N

Morning N

Yes - we need more confirmations to really go with longer scalps

I have been scalp buying EU / EJ / EA - with the idea of scalp selling from a little higher maybe in next TW

Have a good day

Regards

F

GM

Made 15 covered half SL@ BE, I do not like to cover but technicality told me so.....we see...free trade and book some profit

Attachments

• ea.png
    ea.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 63
good points from F on the aussie D as well...........that dude has been the serious king pin buy in last few hours so was a no brainer buy for me when usd was weaker

however

its divergence from the weak NZD is a worrying factor (I like them tight:whistling)

N

good points from F on the aussie D as well...........that dude has been the serious king pin buy in last few hours so was a no brainer buy for me when usd was weaker

however

its divergence from the weak NZD is a worrying factor (I like them tight:whistling)

N

Although the NZD;s recent weakness is a worry for me

I like my aussie team tight and on same bias ! ;)

N

Morning Fugazsy

The EA is a nice mover - although on bounces - yen must be weak and EJ bounced back up well and UJ as been a buy anyway so far

Status
Not open for further replies.