Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA also moved nicely, but was not quick enough to get in, GCHF also followed but did not offer any anchor to get in..

i normally dont cover GA and GChf and similar pairs - but might add more to my LitS list this week - dont mind covering 10 + pairs - even if I only scalp 2 or 3 and trade 4 to 6 pairs - all will depend on the actions of the day and Friday did I miss big time the moves on the EA

If members here had not seen your performance figures - they would think you just scalp for the titbits - ie 3 pips here - 6 pips there - 4 pips off another pair etc etc - but then they all add up and at end of day - even the scraps can make a lot of pips and money

Keep it up MM(y)

closed p[ositions

Attachments

• monnn.PNG
    monnn.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 72
If members here had not seen your performance figures - they would think you just scalp for the titbits - ie 3 pips here - 6 pips there - 4 pips off another pair etc etc - but then they all add up and at end of day - even the scraps can make a lot of pips and money

Keep it up MM(y)

Then I suggest new viewer's here go back and look at some of MM's performance posts here ............they wont believe their eyes ;)

N

GU

8 33 am

Cannot get under 5530 for now

Keeping an eye to either sell more under 5524 and 20 - or scalp buy if we stay above 25 / 30

I feel like a right Capitalist pig - exploiting the markets - but then - I am not trading millions so if I make a few grand today - its hardly blooming noticed lol

i normally dont cover GA and GChf and similar pairs - but might add more to my LitS list this week - dont mind covering 10 + pairs - even if I only scalp 2 or 3 and trade 4 to 6 pairs - all will depend on the actions of the day and Friday did I miss big time the moves on the EA

Gcad kicking butt as well :cool:

Attachments

• gcad sells.JPG
    gcad sells.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 70
GU

8 33 am

Cannot get under 5530 for now

Keeping an eye to either sell more under 5524 and 20 - or scalp buy if we stay above 25 / 30

GU

8 43AM

stayed above 32 and a scalp buy OK - needs over 5575 / 80 to stay with buys

Think it will be a scalp sell before then at 60 -70 area though

EU needs above 1.1073/75 for buys and needs below 1.1065/63 for sells sl 3 pips

Going to be out after 9 00 am

Will be back for after 10 30 am and will be in and out up to Midday - but will update etc

Just checking were we are before leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.