Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 59 am

Going out after 10 15 am and maybe not back until after Midday

Hope then to get in another 2-3 hrs this afternoon and in prime US key window - ie UK time 2 30 pm to 5 00 pm ish

Normally 10 - 11 00 am can be the boring bit - not everyday - but majority of times

I am expecting pullbacks on the easy one - AU sells and UJ / UCad buys - but they are still in the PS bias for this morning session

EU - if we get over 1085 - might try 1100 and then fall again

Need under 1050 and 40 to be selling more

GU - 5590 to 5620 - 30 pip range is difficult - easy above 5620+ - buys and easy below 5590 - sells

OK guys see you after Midday and for 1 30 pm news as well

Stay Focused - and good luck

Regards

F

frustrating morning for me ........................the Europeans and the usd generally have all shown a lot of joint bull strength through the last 4-5 hours...........unless I am incorporating other currencies then its a little unstructured for me

9.30 was last bull signal on usd and I dropped the ball fumbling on the Europeans

back later
N

9 59 am

Going out after 10 15 am and maybe not back until after Midday

Hope then to get in another 2-3 hrs this afternoon and in prime US key window - ie UK time 2 30 pm to 5 00 pm ish

Normally 10 - 11 00 am can be the boring bit - not everyday - but majority of times

I am expecting pullbacks on the easy one - AU sells and UJ / UCad buys - but they are still in the PS bias for this morning session

EU - if we get over 1085 - might try 1100 and then fall again

Need under 1050 and 40 to be selling more

GU - 5590 to 5620 - 30 pip range is difficult - easy above 5620+ - buys and easy below 5590 - sells

OK guys see you after Midday and for 1 30 pm news as well

Stay Focused - and good luck

Regards

F

Hi Guys

Only back for 15 mins and then again for about 1 20 pm onwards UK time

GU went to plan and is more bearish still than EU and like the AU that also fell again

Not missed much - so lets hope the US session is a lot better than the last 3 hrs

See you in a bit

F

umm............that's a usd sell on the 1.30 bar in case you missed it

1 40 pm

Back now for a few hours

Thought I would only be out for about 20 mins - 40 mins later - and I am here again now

Missed news - but ready for the new TW

had been doing ok from around 11.40ish buying into a rising usd again ..........drifting the eu south................this was a bang ..........to late to chase it at the time

Shame - was not able to leave a buy on EU for its rise up to 1120

Still pullbacks staying above 1175/ 77 area are still scalp buys again

Need under 65 and 50 to be holding any scalp sells on longer

had been doing ok from around 11.40ish buying into a rising usd again ..........drifting the eu south................this was a bang ..........to late to chase it at the time

Hi N

I am going to post my EU chart in a bit

I have had the EU in a session bullish price structure all above 1035/ 45 area from pre opens

So far done well on buying EU more than scalp selling it today - but was not here last hour or so to sell it pre news

Pleased I exited my 30% stake on UJ / UCad buys pre news as well

After 5 hrs plus of rises - you got the feeling the dollar needed a change

Shame - was not able to leave a buy on EU for its rise up to 1120

Still pullbacks staying above 1175/ 77 area are still scalp buys again

Need under 65 and 50 to be holding any scalp sells on longer

Felt like a gamble bought at 54 2 mins before news out 30 seconds after at 106
I didn't believe the fall back for 15 minutes or so as real and it had sold off enough to give a cushion. Anyhow, 52 points 150 seconds I feel all tar right now...

AU 1H

risk 5 made 30, not partial covering, 10 minutes, easy money.... do not try it at home... only kidding.....

Attachments

• au.png
    au.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 81
I didn't believe the fall back for 15 minutes or so as real and it had sold off enough to give a cushion. Anyhow, 52 points 150 seconds I feel all tar right now...[/QUOTE]

tar doesnt get out of bed for less than 1,000 pips ......but I know what you mean .....;) well done

I didn't believe the fall back for 15 minutes or so as real and it had sold off enough to give a cushion. Anyhow, 52 points 150 seconds I feel all tar right now...

Excellent Nick - WD (y)

well heres the boom ...............lets see if usd continues falling

i'll certainly be selling at moment on retraces

n

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.