Looks like I will not be here for 1 30pm news - got to be at airport by then

Going to have an early lunch and will not be back until after 4 00 pm I reckon

Hope to do a couple of hr then later on

GL guys and stay focused etc etc

Regards

F

you will not be missing much until later I think ZZZZZZZZ:sleep:

Could be a EU sell off down to 1600?

slow journey my friend if it does happen ...we need a little action......pattern changes to usd buy/European sells just over an hour ago but slow progress and a lot of chop on the way so far

Last hour or so not been so good - but 10 am to 11 15 am was my best trading period so far N

CS - Yes - could be - i have supports at 1165 and 70 - so if both let go - then its on

GL guys - see you later

and hate to be a party pooper but I think we may see some usd selloffs now as shes a little overcooked...........

if the usd fell 10 pips or so in next 30 mins that would really encourage me to attack the usd buys / European sells again later .............

I like to be playing bounces as there is always more potential upside and the downsides / stops are tighter to set

(similar to F's LR bounce plays)..........

N

12.21 TW opening ..........i'm watching a usd bounce bull play here / sell europeans

1175 the u sell 5715 the GU

watching

ok if these fakeout and take those guys say 5-6 pips higher to earlier resistance levels ..........then sell the suckers instead......

gameplay

12 10 pm

See you Fugazsy

Still looks slow atm

Looks like I will not be here for 1 30pm news - got to be at airport by then

Going to have an early lunch and will not be back until after 4 00 pm I reckon

Hope to do a couple of hr then later on

GL guys and stay focused etc etc

Regards

F

yes now my Apple is off.....just noticed NU good drop from LO.

Fug,

12.21 TW opening ..........i'm watching a usd bounce bull play here / sell europeans

1175 the u sell 5715 the GU

watching

so - 5 pips selloffs then bounce again ............real messy ;)

yesterday we were getting 7-10 pip moves in same way so plenty of time to make a little even if move did not extend .....................I believe in yesterday !!!

and hate to be a party pooper but I think we may see some usd selloffs now as shes a little overcooked...........

if the usd fell 10 pips or so in next 30 mins that would really encourage me to attack the usd buys / European sells again later .............

I like to be playing bounces as there is always more potential upside and the downsides / stops are tighter to set

(similar to F's LR bounce plays)..........

N

usd continuing to fall now ....I will attack her on 30m bar change ..........if this fall increases in momentum I reselrve the right to sell it and change gameplan

decisions decisions

N

ok if these fakeout and take those guys say 5-6 pips higher to earlier resistance levels ..........then sell the suckers instead......

gameplay

the eu and gu now rolling into decent selloff levels ..........

buckle up

I will be happy to come out of these and buy eu / gu if needed but will hang in here at moment

usd now under more sell pressure ......amazing few mins of usd sells ...........much more than I thought would happen

hanging back and assessing.............I am still attacking buys on usd .....yes suree I am

Status
Not open for further replies.