Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
m8 it was so bearish

When you take the scalp on a PA bounce of 1 to 3 pips and Lrs under and time lining up - you never really know if it will make 10 pips or 30 pips or 100+ pips

I agree when you look on 5 or 10 min or 30 min charts - you would no way buy

Thats how the market catches you out. -

Well yesterday was a very - very good day

Today - so far look good as well

Just hope the market does nothing silly with the Greece fiasco and suddenly drops 200 pips in 2 mins or something silly

Good afternoon handsome youngsters. Was a little underwater start of trading today but back in the green after this trade.

PjfwGPC.png

Good afternoon handsome youngsters. Was a little underwater start of trading today but back in the green after this trade.

PjfwGPC.png

LOL

Excellent - well done - with me its just an handsome dashing old geezer just awaiting silver hair atm - mines still dark brown - thats a shame lol

after yesterdays fun i'm head down today again.............more trading than posting !

i'm attacking usd buys ...heres where and when so far ths morning .....these are individual index based charts overlaid so see the links below for mt4 indicators

N

Attachments

• usd this week.JPG
    usd this week.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 80
  • usd buys.JPG
    usd buys.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 83
UJ

10 35 am

so far made 122 47

If it can stay above 122 22/ 25 on pullbacks - I reckon still another scalp buy

Needs over 122 55 and 60 for a full turn and scalp buys being left on longer

after yesterdays fun i'm head down today again.............more trading than posting !

i'm attacking usd buys ...heres where and when so far ths morning .....these are individual index based charts overlaid so see the links below for mt4 indicators

N

Morning N

That's good - get those trades in - its been another very good morning and I hope you got some scalps in off last hr change

Have another good day

(y)

F

EJ

10 41 AM

Still trying up again

now range is 136 40 to 137 00

Above 137 00 - more buys - but its a strong R area before there at 85-95

Below 136 40 - sells - with supports below as before

In between in range - watch it does not go into a BTTZ tease area

Morning N

That's good - get those trades in - its been another very good morning and I hope you got some scalps in off last hr change

Have another good day

(y)

F

it has been a little frustrating at times with the usd bias ........the Europeans have been a little bullish as well so have had to revert to other usd pairing like you in last hour or so

Status
Not open for further replies.