Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
gbp reluctant to bounce north so far ...........but frequently it enters the party late taking all the pips

Wedge thing... but then is the gap going to close?

EURUSDM5.png

Friday close is 1171 ish on my chart

back again..been throwing the kitchen sink at this move on all 3 Europeans

hands full so back later
N

ok waiting for opportunity to selloff the usd ........its well in the zone for this now .......both Europeans will be ready

it doesn't get better than this folks (y)

although blue euro is fading now fast

N

Attachments

• usd sells into european bull.JPG
    usd sells into european bull.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 70
it doesn't get better than this folks (y)

although blue euro is fading now fast

N

hi N,

Is that a different version of the correlator indi to the one you have on your page? I have been watching the original one but did not get a signal on that for that crossover :)

Thanks

hi N,

Is that a different version of the correlator indi to the one you have on your page? I have been watching the original one but did not get a signal on that for that crossover :)

Thanks

hi there P

ok I don't want to hijack F's thread but this is a chart with 4 currency individual indexes just overlaid on one another......it allows more granularity of directional bias..........but people must remember the scaling on each index is different and auto fitting to the chart ...so believe the direction but strengths of direction will vary (unlike the FXCorrelator where they are all aligned to same scaling)

its not my basic FXCorrelator that is ma based and always shows the G8

go to my links in the signature area below and I added them a while back
N

GU

2 52 pm

It been up so far to 5750 and for me above 5715 / 18 - still bullish

Needs under 5705 and 5695 to be staying with or taking new scalp sells

Ucad

2 56 pm

Still above its LitS area and topped so far at 2393

Above 2362/5 on pullbacks still another scalp buy - but need to watch 30 min rules - otherwise could end up as a BTTZ area

Status
Not open for further replies.