Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure how long this selloff is going to last but scalping is about short term outlooks and regardless of x million pips of bull usd .........its selling at moment !!

N

This 3 00 pm spike - could be false as structure is still bullish on non dollar pairs for last 30 mins

Also - its been too easy - so market needs to play and catch us traders out next

I just took the usd resells.....but the market is being moved around as F says

i'm in trades but the eu and gu are now going to be launched nort into resistance .........beware the trap

1161 worth a sell if you are a range / market manipulation fan ........

another bloody expanding triangle on usd ..........

Attachments

• expanding triangle.JPG
    expanding triangle.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 60
any benefit from the falling usd is going to buying aussies ...........useless to me

Saying that - check out Mr Martin Kay's EU suggestion in his FX thread this morning

GREAT technical analysis - But totally wrong lol

but F ......all those kind of sites are the same re market strategy

500 pages of billy bollox on the doveness of the euro , the softness of german bunds and the durability of the brent........a few key s/R levels and no definitive position at all ever offered

they dare not as they are wrong 50% of the time ...........

hahahahahahaa
N

EU - after 2 21 pm on 1 min LR Chart

EU

2 21 pm onwards was scalp buy time

Now we move up to R area

192652d1435068996-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-230615-after-2-21pm.png

Attachments

• EU - 230615 AFTER 2 21PM.png
    EU - 230615 AFTER 2 21PM.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 525
but F ......all those kind of sites are the same re market strategy

500 pages of billy bollox on the doveness of the euro , the softness of german bunds and the durability of the brent........a few key s/R levels and no definitive position at all ever offered

they dare not as they are wrong 50% of the time ...........

hahahahahahaa
N

Only wrong 50% of the time.................. :D

They must be the good ones lol

usd finally chose selling with some wicked manipulation on the 15.00 bar by players

UChf - after 2 22 pm - was a scalp sell - opposite to EU

UChf - 1 min LR chart

After 2 21 pm on EU was a scalp buy - UChf topped at 2 22 pm - and then became a scalp sell

Nice negative / opposite correlated pair - most of the time - but not always

192660d1435069533-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uchf-230615-after-2-22-pm.png

Attachments

• UChf - 230615 AFTER 2 22 PM.png
    UChf - 230615 AFTER 2 22 PM.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 359
I bought very close to the bottom there (good size), what target would you have in mind?

don't worry about targets dude ..........if you are running up stops just keep going below recent lows and be mindful of ATR's

N

Hi Nick

EU

I have 1180 to 1200 as all R area

We need above 1205 to stay with buys

I expect to scalp sell and then if it stays above 65/70 maybe buy again

Status
Not open for further replies.