Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hypothesis a LH followed by a biiig sell off. I feel like this is the last push up.

i am aware of this
EU
the median line could provide a large reaction, either way unhelpfully sorry
SORRY THIS EXTRA attachment is the one i meant to publish with explanation on it

Attachments

• der5.PNG
    der5.PNG
    59.7 KB · Views: 776
  • deru8.PNG
    deru8.PNG
    173.5 KB · Views: 326
  • DER6.PNG
    DER6.PNG
    78 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
I hypothesis a LH followed by a biiig sell off. I feel like this is the last push up.

GL

This is what catches many traders out - ie when the market sets up a sentiment - that looks bullish or bearish - when really - its waiting for something that might change it completely

WE all favour sells because of Greece on EU - but the players know that and so if they have the money to counter trade the market - money will always win

I just stay with my no real bias other than under 1380 -70 and 50 sells and above 1420 - 30 and 50 more buys and then think - hopefully - I will catch some green pips

the battle continues into the us session...........I am still waiting for a decent usd bull run up...................its come toooo far on the sells

Europeans are selling as well so we still attack selling GU EU

there are better trades elsewhere but these are my core pairs

N

Attachments

• sell europeans and buy usd.JPG
    sell europeans and buy usd.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 101
the battle continues into the us session...........I am still waiting for a decent usd bull run up...................its come toooo far on the sells

Europeans are selling as well so we still attack selling GU EU

there are better trades elsewhere but these are my core pairs

N

I have had a look over last 15 mins on about 6 other pairs - and thought none in a really good set up just atm

So when the it does change on for me the main 3 or 4 - EU - UChf - GU - UJ - then it might kick the ball off - I hope

GL

I remember about 9 -10 yrs ago being in a forum with about 15 US traders

They had such a bias - never wanted to sell the dollar - even when it dropped they only wanted to buy

It was like country loyalty stuff

longer term picture

the usd index has dumped over 200 pips since start of june ....and a lot of that in last week or so ..............shes on the 62% Fib now for this fall.......its just a matter of time before she gets a bull breeze

we need a catalyst ..........cue bouzouki music ?

N

Attachments

• buy.JPG
    buy.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 51
usd falling at moment so i'm trying to stay out of the mix..........Europeans aggressively bull as well

N

longer term picture

the usd index has dumped over 200 pips since start of june ....and a lot of that in last week or so ..............shes on the 62% Fib now for this fall.......its just a matter of time before she gets a bull breeze

we need a catalyst ..........cue bouzouki music ?

N

I would agree - but it could dump another 200 pips next 2 weeks - or gain a 1000+ pips - thats the big unknown for us

Status
Not open for further replies.