Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F, any comments on 9:30 am Pound? Was that news that important to cause that?

Yes - i think

figures were lower than expected and the market knew thats why we had rises a few hrs before hand - and then the big drop

The Banksters if selling - like to try and sell from a higher area etc and so manipulated the price pre release

I am long EU from 116,but it stalled

EU is a real bar steward at times - and its one of those times

Some times - its nice and easy to read - other times you know tricks are being played with false sentiment even on a 1 min chart

See you a bit later now

Regards

F

Does not look too good for the GU / EU /AU etc for US session - as dollar bullish more now - but will this change after the next news and after 2 00 pm

Noticed GU did get above 5290 and even 5300 + after we had been buying it above 5255 and 60 -

Under 5340 and 20 for me still now in a bearish PS

Last edited:
1 35 pm

i think the AU was easiest and I am still in one 30% stake from back at 7787 area with stop in profit

Dont like the bounces though - look as though something is going on so cannot trust atm

Uchf

1 41 pm

Another nee daily high at 94 21 and still bullish above 9370 and 9400

Moving 30% stake stop up to 9375 now and in nice profit on that one now

The EU is always the untrustable one - the AU / GU fall as they should - but EU just constantly manipulated both ways to do bulls and bears together

EU

1 50pm

If we dont go under 1190 in next 10 mins - it could be trying to stay above those interim supports now and try and turn back to 1100 + again

Does not look too good for the GU / EU /AU etc for US session - as dollar bullish more now - but will this change after the next news and after 2 00 pm

Noticed GU did get above 5290 and even 5300 + after we had been buying it above 5255 and 60 -

Under 5340 and 20 for me still now in a bearish PS

1 30 pm news did not change PS's and AU and GU were a lot easier to sell than EU

Uchf / UJ still trying higher

Status
Not open for further replies.