Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok target hit. here is pip count. the previous chart picture show what is rems etc

Just noticed only one small error on 20 results mid afternoon

Excellent stuff (y)

191200d1433280496-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-mm-pips-20615.png

Attachments

• MM pips 20615.png
    MM pips 20615.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 857
Excellent call from before the action and I think most of the followers here would be familiar with a TSL - but maybe not all the other abbreviated methods - that for now need to remain within the group.

Nice start to June and I hope your other 10 FX pairs all work out to plan

Good Trading Sir G

Regards

F

Dear ForeXmospherian,

Thank you for the compliment and considering posting Multi Time Frame analysis for 31 currency pairs but maybe will restrict to only posting 11 outside the G.A.T.E. for the time being. I concur, they will remain hidden within the Ancient Scrolls, highlighted as per educational V's and M's.
JBCB enabled 1 weeks notification of major moves, also enhanced translation of all TF's, including 5 second for pip perfect entry.
"EUR/USD - ForeXmospherians - The Secret Mystery Of Trading" was Foretold.
Updates to JBCB via the normal Channels and hope it helps all of the ForeX Good Guys in Life.

Brilliant Trading by yourself once again today and thank you for sharing with T2W boards.

Best Regards,
Sr Gissachance (PPND)

Wednesday 3rd May 2015 - Pre Opens - approx 6 13 am UK

Good Morning Guys

Early start for me after not to good a nights sleep due to some dental work on Monday. Still its a lovely sunny bright morning in the Midlands.

I have been fortunate to catch the 6 00 am scalp buys on the EU and GU

Exactly starting on the hour change and with both being still in an up bias with a previous 30 mins of slow falls - they were perfect for scalp buys.

So far approximately 10 mins after entering - the EU as moved up 22 pips and the GU up 10 pips - ie 32 pips in total and I am out both with approx 27 pips - so not bad for approx 10 mins work and a good start to my day.

I will cover the main pairs I plan to intraday trade in a bit more detail next - whilst seeing whether we have some opportunities at 6 21 / 6 30 / 6 39 am as well

As normal - all FX related contributions welcome - ie calls - charts - forecasts - methods - questions etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU

6 23 am

A bit of a surprise yesterday with a 270 + pip rise on the EU from the 0920 area up to 1191 approx

Did I get 270 pips + off the EU - no - but a good three figure total off 2 part stakes left on after many buy scalps during the morning session

With the average daily direction move on the EU only around 80 -110 pips - you expect maybe not so much movement the rest of the week - but its NFP on Friday - so you just never know

For me the EU is still early session bullish on PS above 1150 and 1160 - but we now need to see over the last highs around 1190 and over 1200 to stay with more scalp buys.

Under 1150 then a PS change for tests on lower supports from 1100 and 1120 etc

I dont plan to just focus on the EU myself - but will update it the most as I know most intraday traders trade it

Price at 6 24 am 1186 and not in another EU scalp atm

GU

6 30 am

Price testing near yesterday's high and making a new one at 5372 and that 6 00 am scalp buy is still going - but I am not in it atm as exited full 100 % on the scalp for just 9 pips.

I reckon now a scalp sell

For me PS is bullish this morning above 5335 / 40 area so lets see whats the pullback like

GU

6 33 am

By rights we should be able to scalp buy the GU again above 55/57 as its still bullish - but its early morning pre opens and the tricks must be just ahead of us - so be careful

The GU was another great move yesterday with nearly approx 200 pip rise from lows

Some good interim support above 5300 as well now

Morning

Looking at GBP crosses at the moment , i reckon GBPNZD is a buy above 2.1400/10 and a sell below 2.1390/80 .

I reckon GBPJPY is a buy above 190.35/50 and a sell below 190.20/25

I reckon Gold in euros is a buy above 1068/69 and a sell below 1066/67 .

EJ

6 41 AM

Yesterday - an approx 280 pip rise - so quite a mover

Not traded it yet this morning - but this pair also saw price rise again at 6 00 am and so far its made 138 53/4 and was a scalp sell at 6 30 am from around 51/2

For me above 138 30 / 35 its in a bullish PS for morning session atm and need under 20 and 138 00 to be looking at taking new scalp sells or holding others taken earlier

Cable and Euro , i reckon both sell below 1.5360 / 1.1170 and a buy above 1.5370 / 1.1190

I was seeing pullbacks on EU and EJ and more rises being tried on the GU and GJ - but into sync at 6 49 / 50 am

Noticed we do have UK POUND red news at 9 30 am as well

GU

6 33 am

By rights we should be able to scalp buy the GU again above 55/57 as its still bullish - but its early morning pre opens and the tricks must be just ahead of us - so be careful

The GU was another great move yesterday with nearly approx 200 pip rise from lows

Some good interim support above 5300 as well now

GU

6 55 am

Never dropped under 62 on its scalp sell and now testing high again around 72/3 area

Its certainly bullish pre EO - but be careful on the hr change next

GU

6 55 am

Never dropped under 62 on its scalp sell and now testing high again around 72/3 area

Its certainly bullish pre EO - but be careful on the hr change next

Typical new high at 6 59 am and then on hr change a sell and a 10 pip pullback within 2 mins

Needs under 60 and 53 to stay with sells

EU and EJ

7 09 am

From 6 51 am both were scalp sells but missed start and did not want to enter sell late just prior to the EO

They were scalp sells in a bullish PS and so unless they drop under interim supports - I still prefer to try and take more scalp buys for now

Status
Not open for further replies.