Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

4 14 pm

Low so far now dropped under 0800 was 0785 and worth watching 30 min rule on that one

Under 0825 - we should on bounces be able to scalp sell again

UCad turned bullish above 2450 and after 3 00 pm and Uchf above 9630 after 3 00 pm

UJ - not so strong but turned into session bullish above 119 80 / 85

alot of peeling tho,

Hi MM

Just been having a look at your results with over 50 trades - ( but maybe really only 12 or 15 if scaling out ( peeling ))

Normally you do it over 3 trades - but even if you say 4 trades to exit an entry taking part stakes off - then still on over 320+ pips you have a genuine 80+ by not double or quadruple counting

Also your win ratio is excellent whether counting on the 50+ trades or on just the initial entries with 3 or 4 trades only really being one new trade direction

You are taking it to another level - wait until you are on 3 or 4+ lots plus either later this year or when ever you think you are ready

I reckon you have got to be an inspiration for all intermediate type traders who have been trying for a year or two - and then within another year get to a really high level by getting a good discretionary method and then working on it etc

Will mention worth checking out that Charlie Burton who as a pro retail FX trader and was on the BBC series as he's been on a 10k live money to 100k in 2 years.

Worth watching his video;s etc - as although not quite in our intraday league is good on PA and money management etc etc.

Popping back for 7 00 pm FOMC minutes news later

Regards

F

EU

4 14 pm

Low so far now dropped under 0800 was 0785 and worth watching 30 min rule on that one

Under 0825 - we should on bounces be able to scalp sell again

After 4 30 pm on EU it was worth scalp buying again - based on 30 min rule and PA etc etc

Its now got back up to 0828 and above 0810 its still another buy

See you later guys

Hi MM

Just been having a look at your results with over 50 trades - ( but maybe really only 12 or 15 if scaling out ( peeling ))

Normally you do it over 3 trades - but even if you say 4 trades to exit an entry taking part stakes off - then still on over 320+ pips you have a genuine 80+ by not double or quadruple counting

Also your win ratio is excellent whether counting on the 50+ trades or on just the initial entries with 3 or 4 trades only really being one new trade direction

You are taking it to another level - wait until you are on 3 or 4+ lots plus either later this year or when ever you think you are ready

I reckon you have got to be an inspiration for all intermediate type traders who have been trying for a year or two - and then within another year get to a really high level by getting a good discretionary method and then working on it etc

Will mention worth checking out that Charlie Burton who as a pro retail FX trader and was on the BBC series as he's been on a 10k live money to 100k in 2 years.

Worth watching his video;s etc - as although not quite in our intraday league is good on PA and money management etc etc.

Popping back for 7 00 pm FOMC minutes news later

Regards

F

was he the guy in the weights room? i didnt take him seriously after he said he sets his stops and sees what happens. the slant the bbc took unfortunately came across as an advert for a forex training gig. i will check out and see

was he the guy in the weights room? i didnt take him seriously after he said he sets his stops and sees what happens. the slant the bbc took unfortunately came across as an advert for a forex training gig. i will check out and see

Yes - thats the one - with the Porsche as well

Well hes supposed to have 20 yrs of trading behind him - so he both intraday trades and day swings as well

The fact that he teaches make you suspicious - but he does seem Kosha and does not what he is doing etc

Regards

F

EU for 7 00 pm news

Under 0860 and 50 - present price structure is bearish with supports at 0820 - 0800 - 0785 - 0750 and then quite a few more down to 0700

If we make over 0860 + then we have R's at 0880/ 90 - 0900 - 0920 - 0950 + etc

Any move over 70 pips would be big - but not expecting a 150 -200 pip move - but then - you just never know

Status
Not open for further replies.