Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
rob see you have joined party . pity no whiskey on 4x table just flicking stale beer (lol)

Last edited:
well would you beleive that stopped out in again @ 07 stop -5

yes I would believe it as you are playing with a 5 pip stop whilst fed people are speaking. sorry to be abrupt but you may as well go flush your wallet. all imho

Hi F,

Would you show why ?

Hi Pete

Attached a chart - with 3648 circled

It was important - a High at the end of a 25+ pip bounce from a new low . And it stopped in the time window - perfect to look at selling as also a LH in a down day on EU

Pan out your EU - 1 or 3 min chart for the day and spot the ones in the time windows ;-)

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Attachments

• EU - 301142.JPG
    EU - 301142.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 87
EU coming up to half hr time window - in scalp buy mode above 96 - but below 3606 we should be able to sell again.

So do you scalp up and then join sellers - wait for a sell - or scalp buy hoping it will travel up over 3606 ??

EU - cannot get over 3601 now and we know a sell under 3606 to keep the down bias.

Trouble is - price still in a range now until it clears low by over 4 pips

The PA is really bad - and on the EU with all the manipulation far worse than normal.

It keeps throwing up Bermuda Triangles - to catch all short term traders out .

Ideally you are better to wait - or just scalp for 2-5 pips all the while

Hi Pete

Attached a chart - with 3648 circled

It was important - a High at the end of a 25+ pip bounce from a new low . And it stopped in the time window - perfect to look at selling as also a LH in a down day on EU

Pan out your EU - 1 or 3 min chart for the day and spot the ones in the time windows ;-)

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Thanks F, my point was that you seemed to call it before the price printed, was looking at reversal in the time window myself at that time. EU 0 3748 interim high - under there scalp sell. What was your sell entry ?

Is the +25pip move significant...are there some learnings attached. Saw you posted somewhere concerning a +20

Status
Not open for further replies.