Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to pop out at 10.30 am - will be back with in an hr but then out at lunchtime

Hope to have a longer session after 2.30pm then

Meanwhile EU / GU / AU still bullish in the "now" - whether that will change next half hr or so - not enough clues yet

See you later guys and GL

could this be eur/usd on turn down now ?

Are you a scalper or a short term trader?

It's going up, right noe, but I believe that it is in a downtrend and will, probably, short it if I can decide where the latest top is.

Last edited:
Are you a scalper or a short term trader?

It's going up, right noe, but I believe that it is in a downtrend and will, probably, short it if I can decide where the latest top is.

answer ----- duff scalper leave that to 4x just wish he would put some basic charts up with the hh hl etc. and why he needs all the spaghetti on chart does not help Imho .
(Short term) if you are looking at 5min charts + on EU yes this duffer would say just look for shorts at the moment

Last edited:
answer ----- duff scalper leave that to 4x just wish he would put some basic charts up with the hh hl etc. and why he needs all the spaghetti on chart does not help Imho .
(Short term) if you are looking at 5min charts + on EU yes this duffer would say just look for shorts at the moment

I look at Footsie mainly, but cannot see anything there right now. 15 chart.

Hi Guys - Back for a couple of hrs at approx 1.50pm UK time

I have attached my EU chart - to explain why I need the LRs as well as reading PA with the help of time - trend lines - and HL and HH's etc

Have a look at it first and then I will explain how it helps.

Will also post GU one in a bit - as far better PA today than EU - which as been a bit of a swine really

Hour change window - so lets look for some scalps as well now

Attachments

• EU - 30114.JPG
    EU - 30114.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 95
EU - atm - done another low at 3622 - but really just frying bears atm on the bounces.

For us to stay in the session down bias - we need to stay under 3650 and 3655 ideally.

Many might scalp sell now at 44 - but for me - I have to wait in case it tests 50 or 55 first

Remember - over 55 the it might try a proper turn - staying above say 30 on pullbacks and then edging up to 3770+

Swissy pulling back but as dynamic supports at 9007 to 9010 area - so might bounce there.

If it did we would look for EU scalp sell at similar time

Status
Not open for further replies.