Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - thought you ahd said 1289 not 1278 - which i can see is another good target

For now the 10 21 am lows are under watch to see if they can hold for 30 mins on both EU / UCad and looking now also at UJ and EJ

GL - and make sure you got some profit locked in

made 1.38% with one trade...... not as good as Friday but this will do.....I need to stay more focus on my trading....next session I will shut the rest completely.....

When I am able to stay focus on each bar I perform much more better........

nearly done for the day...

usd solid buys since 6.45ish ..................scalpers should be mega quids in

N

GU

10 47am

Sorry missed it completely after 10 30 and 10 39 am - both nice sells at 5360 and 5349

That was a nice sell scalp and I just hope some of you guys spotted it in the TW - as it was worth eay 25 + pips in last 25 mins or so

EG - This pair has one very unique thing - very low action on T and 1 min charts... basically you can get stopped (3-4 pips) only if your analysis is wrong but never because of spikes and uncertainty on 1 min ;)

EG - This pair has one very unique thing - very low action on T and 1 min charts... basically you can get stopped (3-4 pips) only if your analysis is wrong but never because of spikes and uncertainty on 1 min ;)

I would agree with you on that

I have found it too slow normally - but I will admit - its a safe pair normally and that counts as well when you are pip building

(y)

EG is not in my toolkit unfortunately.......good luck to anyone on it though (y)

N

I hope you got the last GU sell off from after 10 21 / 10 30 and 10 39 am N ?

i am still bias to EU sclp buys now - because of 30 min rule above 1300

ive been out some of the morning ............made a few pips when in session but really missed a lot of the usd bull action today :whistling

N

from the PB to 58, never look back really, has gently shifted downwards as not want to be noticed, 58 was the last time she tapped the 20 ema.

made 1.38% with one trade...... not as good as Friday but this will do.....I need to stay more focus on my trading....next session I will shut the rest completely.....

When I am able to stay focus on each bar I perform much more better........

nearly done for the day...

Well its a profit and thats good - But it not been easy - difficult PA - and slowness is another problem

Will answer your question on the other thread during day Fugazsy and see you later on

Ucad

i wanted to scalp sell below 2593 again - but that went out the window as soon as we went above the old high at 2594/5

Since then 11 00 and 2593/4 onwards was just another scalp buy with it now topping so far at 2612 area

Just cannot stay with it though - as the PA is pump and dump all the while

EU

11 07 AM

1300 not holding - can only scalp buy above 1305 and 1308 - otherwise its still sells to test 1290 and lower

EU

we had to wait to after 11 09 am and 1300 and then 1305 to scalp buy

Yet again dont like the pump and dump PA being given off by the LP's it just the most difficult to stay with - you either just scalp or have 15 -25 pip stops - and thats not for me - too risky ;-)

From 11 00 am - it was scalp buy on all the EU / GU / AU / NU etc pairs and pullbacks on UJ and Ucad

Not in all of them - but GU and EU did make sense on my set ups and seemed the best

slow sessions can be the most difficult to scalp or trade short term - as the PA is not convincing and the volumes are normally down - so the LP's can play with balancing orders and posting wring sentiments etc.

it is a Monday - so you expect it maybe - just hope the US session as a bit of fizz - especially between 2 30 pm to 4 30 pm UK time

Going to leave some 30% stakes on and go for a dog walk and lunch

Back after 12 51 or 1 00 pm time

See you later and stay focused

GL

F

back again ............watching GU sells .......5362 is holding ............

hmmm

usd looks like buy phase coming ............here we go

eu high 1314 ?....

Status
Not open for further replies.