Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU

7 15 am

Too late now - but another nice scalp sell from 6 51 am and 7 00 am this morning

Its dropped from 7836 down to 7818 - a better fall than the EU and GU - shame - had not looked at it pre 6 51 am

EU

7 20 am

It would be nice if it did test 1350 support area

Presently at 60 after a 58 low - lest see if it can try 50 by 7 30 am

Over 63 now - and I would exit my 30% stake sell

hey all

usd on the attack ........swissie taking the hits

N

Attachments

• usd rising.JPG
    usd rising.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 112
7 23 am

Whilst we have seen falls on the EU / GU / AU etc - the key dollar pairs of the UCad and UJ have seen rises.

The UJ and Ucad both been nice scalp buys from 6 15 am and 7 00 EO

Not able to scalp them - as was already in 2 other pairs though - and too late after I was down to 30% stakes etc

hey all

usd on the attack ........swissie taking the hits

N

Morning N

Yes from 6 51 am and 7 00 am the UJ and Ucad seemed bullish but not got the Uchf chart up for now

Have a good day N - not much news today - but I am sure we will make some nice pips

Regards

F

GU

7 13 am

So far down to 5378 - I am down to 30% stake and banked 7 pips at 70% stake

Gu

7 29 m

Interim low 5375/6 and basically after 7 21 am and 79 it was a scalp buy - but not taken it just exited my 30% sell stake instead

Its a case of counting 30 min rule on interim highs and lows now

AU

7 15 am

Too late now - but another nice scalp sell from 6 51 am and 7 00 am this morning

Its dropped from 7836 down to 7818 - a better fall than the EU and GU - shame - had not looked at it pre 6 51 am

AU

7 32am

Still not stopped on its fall yet ?

Now down at 7802 but should bounce any time now for a scalp buy above 7800

AU

7 33 am

For now under 7816 is still a sell - but above 7801 is a scalp buy bounce

Only sell again under say 7798 and 95

7 37 am

I am not out for the LO hour this morning - so will be staying for more scalps from 7 51 am and after 8 09 am

As mentioned EU as support at the 1350 area

For now under 1365 is a sell - but for me above 47 / 50 should be a scalp buy for anything from 5 to 12 pips

Cannot take it though atm - and need to see if the supports will hold - similar to AU supports at 7800 area

usd still rolling ......nice

Attachments

• usd rising.JPG
    usd rising.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 181
Will say last 50 minutes we have seen some great scalp opportunities. Would only rate myself 6 out of 10 this morning though - and realise I have missed better scalps so far on AU / UJ and UCad - whereas my favourite EJ as been a bit of a waste of time so far

That's trading though - all part of the game ;-)

GM

made some pips the way down...49 is holding

Hi Fugazsy

I have scalp bought EU as the 1350 area is a support area - like 7800 on AU

Might only grab - 4 -8 pips or so - but watch the 30 min rule on low at 47 /48 next

Will answer you other question later - its a good point to discuss##

Have a good day

Regards

Will say last 50 minutes we have seen some great scalp opportunities. Would only rate myself 6 out of 10 this morning though - and realise I have missed better scalps so far on AU / UJ and UCad - whereas my favourite EJ as been a bit of a waste of time so far

That's trading though - all part of the game ;-)

the blue euro and yellow yen on 20ma are running pretty correlated at moment .................that means minimal moves / profits :(

usd is delivering nice pair trades with its bull action......

EJ will return to normal service soon I suspect

N

Attachments

• ej not on cards.JPG
    ej not on cards.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 459
The GU and EJ are messy - the UJ and AU have been my type of pairs to trade - pity I have only made a few pips on them.

EU now needs to either test under 1347 within the 30 mins - ie by 8 09 am - or try back over 1365 and 70

Lets see what next to take

i hope you bought the UJ - thats gone up 30 + pips from the EO

Ucad - not so nice - ie up 13 pips - down 12 pips - 2 way move

AU though - a 30 pip drop

hey F

i'm just using below as a example - I use other indicators to scalp ........

the brown cad is far too correlated (bull) to usd to trade it ...........I was focussed on euro and swissie as sells .....

UJ is a strange animal..........I generally wont play it as personally the Usd and JPY run pretty tight most of the time

back in the early days of my thread at T2win I called the usd and the yen the Tag team and advocated trading them when they were moving together either bull or bear .....other currencies would naturally be opposing that move and were worth trading ........

those days of carry trades have gone to a degree so I am not so fussed now.........especially scalping where its all reactive stuff..........

N

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.