Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad

7 07 am

This pair moved up approx 70 pips during yesterday up to 2490 area - before pulling back to the top of the support area of 2435 -45 area

For me price structure is bearish for the session under 2470 -75 - but to stay bearish needs to test under supports etc

After 7 00 am the scalp sells finished and now the EU and EJ are trying bounces back up - so small scalp buys

GU playing - remember we have news in approx a couple of hrs or so - so it might be deliberately played with and set up pre news

Unless you are an experienced scalper / short term intraday trader - OR are using my 1 min LR chart set up in conjunction with time windows etc - then you might not be able to follow my trades etc - as some scalps might last under 2 mins - whilst other moves lasting over 10 -15 mins - might be left on with smaller stake size and stops then placed in profits and up to 70% of the move already banked.

Please read the other threads to understand my method - it is fairly complex and requires a lot of variables to line up at specific times of the hour along with many clues to take a high probability scalp with a stop from 3 -7 pips only.

Many say it cannot be done etc etc - but I do it every day and have done full time for the last approx 7 years - very successfully.

I will have losses and they can be from 1 to 5 per day - on a 10 to 20 trade basis spread over most of the European and early US sessions

Some days - i dont even have one loss - if that happens - its shows I am not pushing myself - and maybe missing out on many other possible good trades.

I do not recommend you try multi scalping 2 or 3 pairs at the same time - but please try covering at least 3 pairs - even if you only scalp one at a time - as you will have more choice and then can make more possible good pip.

Trading on a Laptop or single screen is OK for one pair.

Ideally - if you are serious and trying to do it like I do - you need 3 monitors plus - so you can scan across a few pairs in TW's etc

Saying that out scalp buys on EU and EJ at 7 20 am now

GU

6 57 pm

Price dropped approx 100 pips down to 5340 area yesterday and over the last 12 hrs as risen back up to the 5380 area with supports now at 1355 to 65 area.

Price structure for the session is like the EU and bullish for now above the support areas - but as we know after LO that can all change quite quickly

A scalp sell from 6 30 am and 79 - but so far not under 5372

GU

7 24 am

Price now dropped to 5359 - so a 20 pip fall in total - but I only made 3 pips on first sell and then entered again under 72 for another 9 pips after the 7 00 am TW had nearly finished

Out with 70% and will leave 30% on the sell with stop in profit at 5370

7 28 am

i am going to move my 30% stop down to 5364 on the GU - tight - but dont want to lose early pips for now

Price so far down to 5357 /58

EJ

Had to pull scalp buy minus 2 as its not working and looks as though low being tried after a 30 min hold - might be false - but out to be safe

UJ

Thats been a better scalp buy in the 7 30 am TW - not in it as chose EJ instead - but got fooled and out

UJ needs ideally over 118 60 and 64 to stay with buys for now

Out in 15 mins - so need to get ready

Be careful at LO at 8 00 am UK time and see you for GU news and later

UJ

Thats been a better scalp buy in the 7 30 am TW - not in it as chose EJ instead - but got fooled and out

UJ needs ideally over 118 60 and 64 to stay with buys for now

Out in 15 mins - so need to get ready

Be careful at LO at 8 00 am UK time and see you for GU news and later

UJ

Back now at 9 25 am

Price now up at 118 80 area

UK Pound news in 5 mins

GU

9 27 am

News in 3 mins

Been set up and dropped prior to news - but still above supports at 5340 area

Need a break under 37 and 32 to be scalp selling more - otherwise back over 66 and 72 - scalp bjuys

GU at 9 30 am news

Initially dropped under supports to 5333 - but then the bounce back up to 55

Unless we can make over 65 and 70 - looks like another scalp sell to try under 5340 supports

EU

6 52 am

Yesterday it dropped out of the 1400 area down to 1320 and then again in the Asian session before pulling back up to 1365 area

We have supports at 1342 to 55 for a start now and price is in a scalp sell at 1347 .

Would need supports to hold and a try over 56 and 59 to be scalp buying

over 2 and half hrs later and EU now up at 1385 and after making 1396

Still a scalp buy above 78 / 80 for now

9 39 am

UCad

Nice fall after 9 00 TW and now down at 2390 area - a 50 pip drop

A lot of movements last 40 mins - only catching tail end of it for now

GU at 9 30 am news

Initially dropped under supports to 5333 - but then the bounce back up to 55

Unless we can make over 65 and 70 - looks like another scalp sell to try under 5340 supports

GU - after 9 39 am we carried on rising above 65 and 70 - both scalp buy prices and topped so far at 78

Pullbacks staying above 62 are still scalp buys again - but be careful as still being played wth

GU - after 9 39 am we carried on rising above 65 and 70 - both scalp buy prices and topped so far at 78

Pullbacks staying above 62 are still scalp buys again - but be careful as still being played wth

GU

9 53 am

Price now at 76 again and still trying to make another high for now

Might be a scalp sell after hr change next

Status
Not open for further replies.