Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi magnum

i was looking myself at that entry of yrs earlier after u posted it...
me having a luxury of HINDSIGHT approach, my entry would be at the end of the screen - trend line broken,blown some stops below 1.4733 and not able to go lower starting to form a round bottom, nice bullish candles at the end,00.29, all LR's cleared out and lining up to a degree ,,LR's over 100 - not cleared though,,well and just another probe lower....

could u FM share some of yr view? what would make u not to take the trade in this area, M's or mine? If there is more to it then just what Ms pointed out //less LR's in the way7//

Morning PP

As a quick guide

the 3 quick Lrs up to say 25 always move and turn first.

If the move is strong enough to move price above ( or below ) another 2 LRs and also stay above the interim low ( or high ) by more than 15 mins - its showing then - that maybe the larger move may be on and a interim bottom ot interim high is forming allowing then a love of say 10 -25+ pip or even more over time.

That 11 04 am move MM first entered needed to go to 11 30 am + and 11 39 am to work - and although it was a scalp for say 3-5 pips - it was not strong enough to break above other LRs still over price - or to go back over first R - which was a support before being broken.

After 11 30 and 11 39 am - there was enough LRs and support then to move price up and make it into a better scalp buy etc etc

Hope that helps

Enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Monday 16th February 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Start of the third new trading week of of the month - and although last week was not so good for me compared to a fantastic first week - I am already above my monthly target of 1000 pips.

My first priority is not too have a losing day - whether I need 10 trades or 25 trades to at least be in a decent profit level. I would not take over 30 trades in a day - but have many times gone up to 24 trades over a 12 hr session - either because it been a really great busy day - or because I have had 5 or 6 losses in the am session - leaving me not in profit.

Second priority is my 50 pip target. I only stop if I achieve it after say 3 or 4 00 pm UK time . If I have achieved it in the first 2 or 3 hrs of the morning session - I carry on and aim for more - but mindful not to have then too many pip losses that take me back down.

I have had a few 400 + pip days - but nothing like the 492 net pips Major Magnum achieved within approx 12 hrs during Thursday evening and Friday last week.

Its fully recorded and his statement is on my "Devil in the Detail" tradng journal.

Do I think I can beat that ?................ No - and I dont plan to try - but saying that is I ever have a great session and I am over 400 + pips with say 3 -4 hrs left - then who knows ;-)

Meanwhile if I only make 51 pips today - being a Monday - I will still be content - but I would be totally disheartened if I ended up after say 15+ trades with minus 1 or minus 6 pips - - I would have failed ;)

Normal stuff - a Eurogroup meeting all day - but no red news announcements at any specific times - so will it be a boring Monday or not ??

Have a good day

Regard

F

EU

6 57 am

If I say 6 30 and 6 39 am scalp buy - then you know exactly what I was doing from above 1409

Price made a new morning high now at 1424 /5 - above 16 on pullbacks - still in scalp bull bias for another scalp buy

Need under 1412 and 1407 to be looking at scalp sells

Session price structure above 1390 and 1400 is bullish for now

EJ

7 00 am

Same set up and scalp buy opportunities as EU from 6 30 am - in fact even earlier if I had been around from 6 00 am - but I was not

Made 136 47 and needs to stay above 32 /33 on pullbacks for now

GU

7 02 am

Not taken a scalp on this pair over last 40 mins - even though it started as a scalp buy preferred EJ

Now a quick strong manipulated pullback from 6 58 am - from the 5440 area - but still scalp bullish above 5420 for now

UCad

7 07 am

With the EU and GU being in bullish am session price structures for now - as you can imagine - dollar weakness - and UCad as been falling since midnight down to 2421 area.

Supports at 2420 and under there 2400 area.

A nice scalp buy from 6 51 am and 2422 - but was not in it

Would need above 32 and 35 to stay with any buy and low to hold on 30 min rule

UJ

7 12 am

A scalp buy after 7 00 am and 118 57

So far another morning high at 118 65 as I type - needs to stay above 59 / 60 to carry on trying higher for now

Price structure for session flatter than on EJ - - yen is weak - but dollar as not been that strong last 7 hrs

GU

7 02 am

Not taken a scalp on this pair over last 40 mins - even though it started as a scalp buy preferred EJ

Now a quick strong manipulated pullback from 6 58 am - from the 5440 area - but still scalp bullish above 5420 for now

GU

Scalp buy came in at 7 21 am and 5421

Would need over 37 and 41 to stay with it

Will not be here for London Open at 8 00 am UK time - nor that hour as school run and an appointment as well

Hope to be back for 9 30 am onwards then for a couple of hours and will be around lunchtime and for early US session today.

Here for another 15 mins - but need to get ready soon

GU now made 5439/40 - still in on 30% for now

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Start of the third new trading week of of the month - and although last week was not so good for me compared to a fantastic first week - I am already above my monthly target of 1000 pips.

My first priority is not too have a losing day - whether I need 10 trades or 25 trades to at least be in a decent profit level. I would not take over 30 trades in a day - but have many times gone up to 24 trades over a 12 hr session - either because it been a really great busy day - or because I have had 5 or 6 losses in the am session - leaving me not in profit.

Second priority is my 50 pip target. I only stop if I achieve it after say 3 or 4 00 pm UK time . If I have achieved it in the first 2 or 3 hrs of the morning session - I carry on and aim for more - but mindful not to have then too many pip losses that take me back down.

I have had a few 400 + pip days - but nothing like the 492 net pips Major Magnum achieved within approx 12 hrs during Thursday evening and Friday last week.

Its fully recorded and his statement is on my "Devil in the Detail" tradng journal.

Do I think I can beat that ?................ No - and I dont plan to try - but saying that is I ever have a great session and I am over 400 + pips with say 3 -4 hrs left - then who knows ;-)

Meanwhile if I only make 51 pips today - being a Monday - I will still be content - but I would be totally disheartened if I ended up after say 15+ trades with minus 1 or minus 6 pips - - I would have failed ;)

Normal stuff - a Eurogroup meeting all day - but no red news announcements at any specific times - so will it be a boring Monday or not ??

Have a good day

Regard

F

F GM

You are making pips so easily.....

F GM

You are making pips so easily.....

Hi Fugazsy

Well I think MM as been making them easier than me really - I was no where near his Thursday evening / Friday record - he was on a roll.

Some of his trades were on part stakes - but mighty impressed with his figures on 30 trades.

I will go into this etc a bit later on today - but meanwhile got to pop out soon

Have a good session

Regards

F

9 25 am

Back now

By the look of it not missed a lot - looks a boring morning - only decent mover look like GU falling over 30 pips from where I exited a scalp buy.

EU and EJ - both very flat for now

UCad

7 07 am

With the EU and GU being in bullish am session price structures for now - as you can imagine - dollar weakness - and UCad as been falling since midnight down to 2421 area.

Supports at 2420 and under there 2400 area.

A nice scalp buy from 6 51 am and 2422 - but was not in it

Would need above 32 and 35 to stay with any buy and low to hold on 30 min rule

Ucad

9 27 am

the low did hold over 30 mins and also we made over 32 and 35 topping so far at 44

Was not here to take it unfortunately though - but still scalp bullish above 33 / 35 on pullbacks

GU

9 30 am

Under 5428/30 the GU is now session bearish on pullbacks.

Needs back over 5435 and 42 to be able to hold or take new scalp buys for a larger move up now

UJ

7 12 am

A scalp buy after 7 00 am and 118 57

So far another morning high at 118 65 as I type - needs to stay above 59 / 60 to carry on trying higher for now

Price structure for session flatter than on EJ - - yen is weak - but dollar as not been that strong last 7 hrs

UJ

9 37 am

Looking to see if I can scalp buy at 118 47 to 50 area

Under 43 and 37 carry on scalp selling

UJ

9 37 am

Looking to see if I can scalp buy at 118 47 to 50 area

Under 43 and 37 carry on scalp selling

UJ

9 45 am

Got that wrong - we did not need too test under 51 and at 9 39 / 40 am end of time window already a scalp buy at 53 /4

For now we cannot make over 118 60

We might still test 50 on pullbacks - but i would need as said before under 43 to be holding any scalp sells on longer

What time intervals do you use to base and draw your trend and support lines? For eg: when scalping off 1min or 3 min charts?

EU

6 57 am

If I say 6 30 and 6 39 am scalp buy - then you know exactly what I was doing from above 1409

Price made a new morning high now at 1424 /5 - above 16 on pullbacks - still in scalp bull bias for another scalp buy

Need under 1412 and 1407 to be looking at scalp sells

Session price structure above 1390 and 1400 is bullish for now

From approx 90 mins ago

Dropped under 1412 and 07 for scalp sells after 9 30 am

Looks like testing 1400 now

Still just about session bullish above 1395 - but getting close to a price session structure change

Status
Not open for further replies.