Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dream about this stage,,,i am probably the worst born trader //i can tell after some yrs//,,,many devils to fight,,,persistent

thank u for yr work

good and honest post...

first you know you have many devils (yourself) to fight, which is already an advantage, many do not know that yet and will probably never know....

secondly good traders are not born but make themselves.....

see ya around...

:idea:
i dream about this stage,,,i am probably the worst born trader //i can tell after some yrs//,,,many devils to fight,,,persistent

thank u for yr work

No problem - it does really take time - but hopefully I can help knock any doubts about it not being possible on a day to day basis.

I expect 1- 5 losses a day - under 3 - and I am delighted on say 12 -15+ trades - because i know a few of those trades will make over 15 pips + and I will end up day positive etc.

I know its difficult to be able to look for say over 7 -10 trades in a 4 -6 hr session - but if you can work on your timing - and use super tight soft stops under 5 pips if possible - then all the maths work out in your favour.

Scalping is a skill - but TW's and 6 key times an hour can help with the focus etc etc

That reminds me - need to answer MM's questions from last night as well next

Keep at it PP - you will get there (y)

F

UCad

Missed the 9 00 am scalp buy on this pair from 2508 /9 area

Would need to breach over 2520 to stay with it - but might try next ?

EJ

not playing ball - my scalp sell from 85 happened at 83 but fizzled out after 6 pips so far

dynamic and static supports under at 75 to 80 area

Would need under both to be scalp selling more

HI F , am i correct that the red circle is the fist moment of the bttz( in retrospect)

Needed above 5397 and 5402 to be scalp buying more for a BO

why 5402?

Hi MM

sorry for not coming back to you earlier

Yes the circle is start as a LH in tight range - then neither break of interim high or interim low with 30 mins either side.

5402 - always be aware of game play if price only goes 1 or 3 pips above or below a level - it might be a trick

Could still be a trick even on a 5 pip + breach - but at least you are ready for it and normally if a scalp level is broken by 5 pips thdere should be some green pips in it for us.

Hope that helps - BTTZ areas are dangerous - either stay out - or accept - 2 -5 pips only on scalps

Good Trading MM - step by step and you are so nearly over most of the hurdles - its then just accepting every day you will never be 100% correct - even 70% win ratios with tight stops is very profitable

Regards

F

GU

coming up to 60 mins and no breach of interim low

Trouble is now - after 60 mins it can try again and so would not buy at 5280 again for now in case we test under 75

EJ

not playing ball - my scalp sell from 85 happened at 83 but fizzled out after 6 pips so far

dynamic and static supports under at 75 to 80 area

Would need under both to be scalp selling more

EJ

9 36 am

Nice one for me

Will post a chart next - with a new Ctrader LR set up I am testing on latest windows 8 and another ctrader platform - they are all so bloody different - brokers charts are really just not that accurate once you add indicators etc etc

So far scalp buy at 79 made 96 and I am out fully at 93

Might be 5 -10 mins working out how to post this on not my usual format

Whilst i am out - keep an eye on UCad - the last scalp buy now testing 2520 again

F lets say you take a trade and are stuck around -0.5 - 0.0 pip for some time and clues are begining to change.... do you wait and see (and try to close in profit) or exit asap?

EJ - 1 Min LR Chart for am session today - so far

Last scalp buy at 9 21 /22 at 135 79 as mentioned prior

Note time windows and KT's etc

Nice up action so far from EO

185352d1423821113-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-130215-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 130215 AM.png
    EJ - 130215 AM.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,164
F lets say you take a trade and are stuck around -0.5 - 0.0 pip for some time and clues are begining to change.... do you wait and see (and try to close in profit) or exit asap?

I would look at time and also last PA and even close at minus 1 pip and miss out say than stay and hold for say minus 3 or minus 5

The nice thing is if you take a minus 1 or 2 hit - a few times - with spreads being so low - you can always re enter and then a 4 + pip trade as wiped out a couple of losses

Yesterday poor Major M was angry at himself after have 3 consecutive losses of 7 - 8 pips - thats like 3 to 4 trades to pull back - where as 3 losses at 2 or 3 pips - can be wiped out with just 1 or 2 positive trades easy.

I know it can be hard o pull minus 1 pip - but if you do re- enter if looks OK next time - then all you have done is used 2 trade risks - still adding up to under 7 pips for a trade that might make you 7 or 12 or even 25+ pips

Your confidence will come when you start to make say 10 - 15 trades a day - then you feel - a few losses are easy to take

Regards

F

GU

10 11 am

This pair tricked me last at 5380

I did not scalp buy for a second time - as it looked as though it might have tested under 75

It dropped to 77 and i went to another pair and as guessed - missed a great scalp buy back up to 5399/ 5400

Will check to see if I can scalp buy again over 80 to 83 area

Status
Not open for further replies.