Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

Looks as though it wants stay above 120 00 and 120 25 area for now with top 120 43/44.

Not bothering with until we either make over 120 50 - or drop under 25

GU

5 09 pm was a scalp buy above 5220 - but we need over 36 to stay with any scalp buy - otherwise look at 30 min rule from 5 09 / 10 pm

Attachments

• riding the usd.JPG
    riding the usd.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 239
5 49 pm

Finally after 5 30 pm - the EU bounced up and was a bigger scalp buy mover than the GU so far

Makes a change - the EU as been sooo slow today - its waking up now - but too late in the trading day for me

Will post a few charts on my journal later - UCad and UJ my saviours today - very unusual ;-)

See you later

5 49 pm

Finally after 5 30 pm - the EU bounced up and was a bigger scalp buy mover than the GU so far

Makes a change - the EU as been sooo slow today - its waking up now - but too late in the trading day for me

Will post a few charts on my journal later - UCad and UJ my saviours today - very unusual ;-)

See you later

7 05 pm

EU

I left a 30% stake buy on with stop in profit at 1285 thinking - it might be worth it

Pleased to say it was

Now it made 1314 and I exited at 1304/5 - - my best EU trade of the day - this pair as been cr*ap earlier on today

Thursday 12th February 2015 - Pre European Open

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Sorry will not be around at Desk until approx 9 30 am UK time - got an early Airport drop off.

Should be then in and around most of the trading day - staying to after 6 00 pm if its another slower morning session etc.

Have a good day and see you around later

Good Trading

F

How'd d'ya like the old dollar yen move whilst munching on your cornflakes this morn.... ? :)

I closed my aussieyen long at 92.17, and then it fell near 100 ticks ! Will pop charts up later. But highlights the importance of active trade management & stops etc !

morning all...........my pc is wheezing like a 200 tab a day sailor............

trying to reduce memory usage (of machine and operator)

N

Morning guys

Back now and with another new computer with Windows 8 1 - loaded my chart platform - and all is different again now ??

when ever you change things - you get a different perspective - will need to adjust to this slightly different set up

Will post a chart a bit later - meanwhile - got to earn some green pip - not 1 scalp so far and at its nearly 9 40 am :))

EU

9 43 am

Starting with a quick review on this pair

Look so far this morning dollar weakness - yen strength and therefore EU / GU and AU been trying to rise again

EU so far made 1353. Without getting over 1362/65 - then still really in a tight channel with 1270 one side and say 1370 the other

Ideally want to scalp buy above 1325 /30 + area next - but be careful on EU - as its could be like yesterday again

GU

9 47 am

We have red news at 10 30 am this morning on the UK pound

Notice different time to normal

So far its made 5272 area and 70 -75 is a R

its session am bullish above 5230/40 - can we scalp buy again above 45 /50 for now

Will look for that in next TW

How'd d'ya like the old dollar yen move whilst munching on your cornflakes this morn.... ? :)

I closed my aussieyen long at 92.17, and then it fell near 100 ticks ! Will pop charts up later. But highlights the importance of active trade management & stops etc !

Morning spinola

Missed the yen cross action and the UCad drop this morning as out and away from my desk - shame

Totally agree with your comments on atm and stops.

The action started in a time window just before 8 25 am - so for me i would have been watching for movements like a hawk in that 9 min period from 8 21 am to 8 30a

Have a good day

Regards

F

GU

9 47 am

We have red news at 10 30 am this morning on the UK pound

Notice different time to normal

So far its made 5272 area and 70 -75 is a R

its session am bullish above 5230/40 - can we scalp buy again above 45 /50 for now

Will look for that in next TW

Down now to 48 - so looking to see if 45 will hold for scalp buys for now

10 06 am

5230 supports not held - still a scalp sell - and now I have added to sell again under 27

Next main supports at 5210 and then 5200

The scalp buy will have to wait for now

GU

10 09 am

This must be a pre news set up as EU not fallen - and now GU dropped 30 pip from were I was looking at a scalp sell

Shows how adaptable if you havd to be in scalping - if a level does not hold - a different ballgame

We have bounced up from 5209 - so out 70% at 5214 and leave 30% on for now with stop in profit at 38

Status
Not open for further replies.