Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know - its a never ending learning journey - the rules and clues today - might be different again next month or in 5 yrs time - its a continual ongoing process I reckon and the trick is too spend as much time as possible learning from what you see etc etc

You said it mate, you said it.....

Just as life....every day there is more to discover.....

EJ

Placed 30% stop down to 133 87 and will leave now

Off for some lunch -no major 1 30 pm news - so will be back for 2 00 pm or so

GL

2 05 pm

Looks as though the turns started after 1 00pm and then the 1 30 pm TW

EU now back up at 1312 and EJ back at 134 20 - 50 pip rise on EJ - and I missed all of it being at lunch ;-(

EJ

2 08 PM

Pullbacks from highs staying above 133 90 /95 area are scalp buys again for now as supports forming

Trouble is 134 25 -35 is all a R area - so we might go back into another small range next

2 Lovely swings on EU this am

Attachments

• eu monday pm.bmp
    860.5 KB · Views: 69
2 Lovely swings on EU this am

Hi Dinos

Agree

Missed second one as at lunch

Do you trade the EJ - as I like that pair better than EU and this mornings fall from after 8 00 am and LO was 130 pips in total - before then a 50 pip retrace ?

Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi Dinos

Agree

Missed second one as at lunch

Do you trade the EJ - as I like that pair better than EU and this mornings fall from after 8 00 am and LO was 130 pips in total - before then a 50 pip retrace ?

F

I predominantly trade either the CAC or DAX and fill in the gaps with FX if there seems to be a glaring opportunity, tend to do, EU, GU, AU

Hope you bagged a few today

Status
Not open for further replies.