Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 23 am

Lot of volatility on GU just had a railtrack posted of 2 equal length 1 min candles of 13 pips each

Normally that shows change - but nowadays I think supercomputers just throw everything in - to confuse as many traders as possble

10 23 am

Lot of volatility on GU just had a railtrack posted of 2 equal length 1 min candles of 13 pips each

Normally that shows change - but nowadays I think supercomputers just throw everything in - to confuse as many traders as possble

Its working for now

And on EU and swissy reversals being tried

10 23 am

also dont have this pin formation, so getting concerned im using inaccurate data here

Hey F. I am getting a commission of 10.22 pounds round turn on EU on 1 Lot, is that excessive? How much are you getting if I may ask ?

Hey F. I am getting a commission of 10.22 pounds round turn on EU on 1 Lot, is that excessive? How much are you getting if I may ask ?

You can always negotiate with all brokers - when you stick large money in and with volumes

I move a lot of get better deals on my volumes

I therefore get super deals - but you need a minimum over $50k with most brokers

One broker one month this year made over $15k off me - although it was a great month for me as well

I dont mind paying spreads and commissions - as long as it a good deal - ie very very low % and spreads under 0 5 of a pip

10.38am Seem like EU did textbook bounce sell off trendline 4-5 times then broke it retraced and continued bouncing higher off it...

Attachments

• EU-20141105-m1.jpg
    EU-20141105-m1.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.