Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes just got back last 15 mins

Looking forward to it - practice on this afternoon - although main race after 6 00 pm on Sunday

Love the circuit and such a shame we are getting near to end of season

Also - I am a Man U fan ( Ok we all have faults ) so looking forward to this weekends local derby - come on the reds ;-)

haha, yes I need to get f1 2014 to race around the track (I have been Sim racing since 1990 f1gp1 on the Amiga, yes we all have faults lol)

haha, yes I need to get f1 2014 to race around the track (I have been Sim racing since 1990 f1gp1 on the Amiga, yes we all have fault lol)

My 16 yr old son is a big gamer - on call of duty and goes to competitions in and around UK and Europe

I have loved driving round some of the circuits on his playstation and now XBox set up

Never had a go in a proper F1 car - costs a few thousand if you pop over to a circuit in France - but have been in F3000 and F2000 racing cars around Bruntingthorpe aerodrome and Silverstone

Been following FI over 35 yrs now I reckon and must have seen over 20 live races but only 3 outside UK

Still love it though (y)

3 05 pm

OK what's next on cards

EU still trying to bounce up over 2515 and 25 - supports 2490 -2500 for now

GU - bounced up more 0 in fact nearly 30 pips so far

EJ - topped in 3 00 pm TW and now fallen approx 18 pips

My 16 yr old son is a big gamer - on call of duty and goes to competitions in and around UK and Europe

I have loved driving round some of the circuits on his playstation and now XBox set up

Never had a go in a proper F1 car - costs a few thousand if you pop over to a circuit in France - but have been in F3000 and F2000 racing cars around Bruntingthorpe aerodrome and Silverstone

Been following FI over 35 yrs now I reckon and must have seen over 20 live races but only 3 outside UK

Still love it though (y)

That is pretty cool :D
I have the full setup on PC with force feedback wheel etc... I won a f1 Sim league in 1999 :) and been watching f1 since 1986, senna prost era :). I wish I could race in a f3000, let alone test a f1. One of Sim racing mate I have on rFactor is actually about to win the V8 championship in Australia and I gave him a run for his money.
We all try to think we are the best lol.... :whistling

UCHF / Swissy - peaked so far around 9660 so far

The fact that still scalp bullish above 30 and even 15 area - not looking good for EU staying above 2510 for now

That is pretty cool :D
I have the full setup on PC with force feedback wheel etc... I won a f1 Sim league in 1999 :) and been watching f1 since 1986, senna prost era :). I wish I could race in a f3000, let alone test a f1. One of Sim racing mate I have on rFactor is actually about to win the V8 championship in Australia and I gave him a run for his money.
We all try to think we are the best lol.... :whistling

That's really good - I watched a programme this year with some gamers getting goes in real racing cars - and some adapted really well and out of I think out of 10 top gamers - 3 were good enough to compete with proper racing drivers with a few years experience

I have been a car nutter for 40 + years and yes owned nearly all the real desirable stuff from Ferrari's and Porsche's to my favourite a TVR Cerbera.

Had 5 Bmw;s from M3's to M5's and a couple of AMG Mercs

Believe it or not - and this is 100% true - I have been driving since 17 yrs old - 2 months after birthday - - spent 2 years travelling with burst over 100mph nearly ever day - and although I have been stopped and warned twice - never had any points for speeding in now what 43 years - nor accidents - scary - - now I am safe though and drive a diesel lol

By the way Sunwest - if you are a gamer etc - you should adapt to scalping really well - and if competitive etc - you will be Ok with the pressure - GL ;-)

That's really good - I watched a programme this year with some gamers getting goes in real racing cars - and some adapted really well and out of I think out of 10 top gamers - 3 were good enough to compete with proper racing drivers with a few years experience

I have been a car nutter for 40 + years and yes owned nearly all the real desirable stuff from Ferrari's and Porsche's to my favourite a TVR Cerbera.

Had 5 Bmw;s from M3's to M5's and a couple of AMG Mercs

Believe it or not - and this is 100% true - I have been driving since 17 yrs old - 2 months after birthday - - spent 2 years travelling with burst over 100mph nearly ever day - and although I have been stopped and warned twice - never had any points for speeding in now what 43 years - nor accidents - scary - - now I am safe though and drive a diesel lol

Amazing car collection I must say :), you are living a good life! Still speeding in the forex lane ;)! (safer).
I own a BMW 330d tuned to 300 bhp (and 700Nm of torque). Yes it is no petrol :/, but still one of the best car I have driven in terms of flexibility and real day to day driving with that torque :cool: is still addictive anyway.

Sorry I crashed your Forex thread ;) being so out of topic.

By the way Sunwest - if you are a gamer etc - you should adapt to scalping really well - and if competitive etc - you will be Ok with the pressure - GL ;-)

Thanks, that is encouraging.
Like missing your breaking point by 10 metres and instead of slamming on the brake and locking up sliding ending up in the gravel, just slightly getting away from racing line in a controlled manner and losing only 2 tenth instead of 5 second plus back to pit ;).

Yes it can all be correlated into trading application if you are scalping.

The fact that you are aware on the accuracy and skill needed to drive a 10 /10th lap - never mind a 8 /10th lap then that pressure etc can be mirrored to the skills need on marrying correct levels to also time windows and quick decision making - all whilst you are under pressure to perform etc

You probably know that both Senna and Schumacher use to try and hold their breaths on some qualifying laps to find that extra tenth on performance - ie the devil in the detail stuff etc

Getting your mind into a concentration zone is also a skill - practice practice practice - and you do improve

Dont worry about off topic - I look upon it as being related for sure - ;-)

Noticed we have had some changes at quarter past the hr - ie outside the normal TW's

Looking into this more - trying to find out if different liquidity providers bots etc sometimes 14 -16 mins past the hour and 44-46 min past are used - but for me 85% stuff is normally in the main 6 times of the TW's

No I have never done any track day with my personal car :(. One day it will come, but doing it in one of your previous TVR would have been fun :innocent:

Yes - in the 4 5litre cerbera - had 450 bhp and 0 -100 mph in 8 secs - topping out 190 mph - with a straight eight engine it revved to 8000 revs and could get nearly 70 in first gear

In fifth at 60 mph on damp road - you could get wheel spin - it was just so addictive - had a full roll cage fitted as standard - but leather covered so all neat and tiday

It seemed super fast - but compared to a F1 car that can do 0 100mph in under 2 seconds - so puts it all in to context lol

Getting called by my son - wants to nip into town - so will be out for an hour

Will pop in after 5 00 pm or so - but to all have a great weekend

Best regards

F

Yes - in the 4 5litre cerbera - had 450 bhp and 0 -100 mph in 8 secs - topping out 190 mph - with a straight eight engine it revved to 8000 revs and could get nearly 70 in first gear

In fifth at 60 mph on damp road - you could get wheel spin - it was just so addictive - had a full roll cage fitted as standard - but leather covered so all neat and tiday

It seemed super fast - but compared to a F1 car that can do 0 100mph in under 2 seconds - so puts it all in to context lol

Best regards
F

(y) Fab car. May speak to you later, otherwise have a great weekend everyone :) Halloween :devilish:

Best regards

F

Kawasaki 750 turbo. nuff said

back again

well well well .............i see the usd has bounced back to the high we saw as we entered the month

what a funny old game Forex is

later
N

carwise I live a quiet life these days .........merc estate.....saves on points and hassle !!

N

Status
Not open for further replies.