Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Schofield

Ideally I should only give levels - as if you are following on a tick or 1 min chart with my LR setting and with time windows - you would understand what I am doing before I actually type it

As I have said many times

I really dont want to be just a trade alert call thread - with me giving free calls to all and sundry

Instead - i want followers to learn the method - use or copy my chart set up on their onw charts - and then actually trade - with me just giving guidance

BUT

Also scalping at times is too complex and quick for me to type and then for you to see my comment - as sometimes it takes 3-5 mins to get the comments on another computer etc

So its levels i look upon as the help along with general scalp directions from the levels

Please try my set up

It would then all make sense ;-)

Good trading

Regards

F

I understand that Pete but how about lets say two live calls per day ( 1 in morning / 2nd afternoon):?:

EU

The fact that the last low was slightly lower than yesterday - only about 3 pips is interesting

By rights thats clues for lower again under 2655 etc

Meanwhile lets see how big the bounces are and if a low can hold over 30 mins

GU

low now at 6055 - under 6060 support - but not large enough to say its really breached

Next question

Any one held a 30% sell trade on from 7 30 am or 8 00 am on either EU or GU ??

only a few lower =false ?

Morning MM

well really with the low just under yesterdays low - it showed that we should continue - but normally the market would trick and put a bounce in - staying under 71 before dropping then under 55

That would take most scalpers out - but not if you left trades on 30% stakes - or more from say 7 30 am or 8 00 am this morning

Have a good day

F

EU

9 17 am

Need over 2672 and 76 to hold scalp buys on from new low of 2654

Would need under 2648 and 43 to be scalp selling more

But - if you are in a sell from early - then you only worry if you see back over 71 and 81 and 2687

Trading with INTUITION is good.Nice one .(y)
Morning all and best of luck.

Totally agree

Try and never let a win go to a loss - 1 positive pip is far better than being stopped out minus 4 or 10 or even minus 30 (y)

The market is dynamic and fluid

Unless you trade that way - you will be history

Fixed methods etc - are not always the recipes for success

Totally agree

Try and never let a win go to a loss - 1 positive pip is far better than being stopped out minus 4 or 10 or even minus 30 (y)

The market is dynamic and fluid

Unless you trade that way - you will be history

Fixed methods etc - are not always the recipes for success

yes this hilights my weakness

Attachments

• call.PNG
    call.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.