Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
pete question on AU are you still drawing line in sand @54/55 as looking for buy or short signals (or are you looking at a higher figure now as line in sand ??? )

since this is F's show i'll try to input my perspective on the usd whenever I get the chance .............I rarely trade non usd pairs these days for scaping as it helps on the spread and also reduces my charts.............

Good thinking N - unless you have say over 4 or 6 screens best to stay with say 4 to 6 pairs with dollar connect ions and then cherry pick the 1 or 2 every hour that seems to be moving the most etc

Some days the EU is a complete trick bar steward - then other days its a nice pussy cat and dead easy

Its just knowing every session which one we are faced with :)

Have a good in

Regards.

F

Good thinking N - unless you have say over 4 or 6 screens best to stay with say 4 to 6 pairs with dollar connect ions and then cherry pick the 1 or 2 every hour that seems to be moving the most etc

Some days the EU is a complete trick bar steward - then other days its a nice pussy cat and dead easy

Its just knowing every session which one we are faced with :)

Have a good in

Regards.

F

agreed.......if you gave me only 1 pair to scalp it would be the GU in London session (y)

N

the usd has pushed north in last hour or so..........its playing silly buggers now on a second retrace south and has given back about 50% of the bull move in last few mins

not sure where she heads next so steppin out for a while

later
N

the usd has pushed north in last hour or so..........its playing silly buggers now on a second retrace south and has given back about 50% of the bull move in last few mins

not sure where she heads next so steppin out for a while

later
N
lets hope ( or turn screens off and hope. miow)

Attachments

• first.PNG
    first.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 62
jees the usd is having a rollercoaster session...........recently it bailed south again breaching lows achieved through the night........

gotta scoot ..............good trading gang

N

Approx 8 33am UK time

Need to check that calender now I am back and do another update for next hour now

I hope you go some pips on he scalp buy on the GU after I made a nice fall prey LO

Notice red Euro news at 9 00 am

Atm the EU as supports from 2840 area and interim RMS at 2900

So 60 pips of range to do your head in - unless you scalp until we break either way

Notice red Euro news at 9 00 am

Atm the EU as supports from 2840 area and interim RMS at 2900

So 60 pips of range to do your head in - unless you scalp until we break either way

Status
Not open for further replies.