Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely your up trendline on 1 min on EJ still confirms we are not quite ready to scalp sell yet on EJ ?

Last edited:
I have 2 ray lines on EJ one at 34 degree angle and one at 44 degree angle saying up mode for now

Maybe after 12 21 pm or 12 30 pm - it could all change

ok i give up. 6 bad trades in a row.

I now understand why MM

2 main reasons

1 - you have been trading in BTTZ areas - ie the slow periods -

2. You reading still of PA here - we have not been singing off same hymn sheet - and I think that might be more of my problem etc - not so much yours

PS - you should always stop after 3 bad scalps in a row - and have an hr or 2 off (y)

Last edited:
ok on ej if we compare the ss now to those at 11.37 AND 11:58 THERE IS NO STRUCTURAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. if i did not take the ss now at 20, by the time price gets to make a lh ( remember strucutre is same as earlier small downturns) i would not be able to get in within a reasonable distance from the top)

I now understand why MM

2 main reasons

1 - you have been trading in BTTZ areas - ie the slow periods -

2. You reading still of PA here - we have not been singing off same hymn sheet - and I think that might be might problem etc - not so much yours

PS - you should always stop after 3 bad scalps in a row - and have an hr or 2 off (y)
sorry F i dont get this bit. do you mean i need to study pa more? please be honest
2. You reading still of PA here - we have not been singing off same hymn sheet - and I think that might be might problem etc - not so much yours

EJ at `12 20 pm

Now 23 /24 is key - if we dont go above 23 again - we can look at scalp sells before 15 and 12

27 is the high - but now we could see the LH's and LL

ok on ej if we compare the ss now to those at 11.37 AND 11:58 THERE IS NO STRUCTURAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. if i did not take the ss now at 20, by the time price gets to make a lh ( remember strucutre is same as earlier small downturns) i would not be able to get in within a reasonable distance from the top)

You have answered yourself here MM

That's why to do not trade in BTTZ times - because you are not seeing what you need and its basically a sign for - sit on hands

sorry F i dont get this bit. do you mean i need to study pa more? please be honest

I think I have never said to you about the importance of seeing both LH and LL - or HH and HL - not just 1 or 2 HH's etc

So if I have never confirmed that - then maybe I thought you would be aware of it - and so I was wrong here - not you

Also - quick lrs over price - or under price - only work when they turn as well - with no turn - price carries on - as it did on EJ

but this issue applies in and out of bttz?

Remember a BTTZ period can be with no interim new high or low in a session - so range is tight

On EJ

Last 4 -5 hrs range 138 28 and 137 78 - big range really - but still a BTTZ - because of the market period on other slower pairs - ie those with just 10 -20 pip ranges

EJ

MM - I hope now you sold anytime under 23 and confirmed after 12 21 pm

We still need under 12 then to hold it on longer and as you know - over 24 and 28 back to scalp buys

This maybe a good little lesson for all scalpers using PA and Lrs and TW's - dont worry MM - you will still be raking it in again

EJ

MM - I hope now you sold anytime under 23 and confirmed after 12 21 pm

We still need under 12 then to hold it on longer and as you know - over 24 and 28 back to scalp buys

no i did not because of the need for a ll, which would be at 12. i saw where i would sell and said in in earlier post but did not take !!! utterly confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.