Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Swissy on exactly 5 00 pm

14 pip fall in 18 mins - missed it totally - shows I am not in the zone now

will do but unbloicking sink pipes atm. something the size / volume of a shredded cat just came out of a 2 inch pipe. can supply photos for the sick minded

and now the dish washer runs again. just as well she ordered a new one before i cleaned the pipes

Attachments

• guop.PNG
    guop.PNG
    4.7 KB · Views: 78
EU - 38/39 was next dynamic R on my charts so I would have been able to scalp sell from there at exactly 5 30pm - but missed it as was commenting on another thread

6 09 pm

Finished for day - but noticed on so many pairs how important the 5 30 pm TW was - and I missed it

On 4 pairs just one trade on each pair left on for approx 30 mins would have totaled over 30 pips

Overall - not too bad a Monday with a US Bank holiday

See you tomorrow

Regards

F

Tuesday 2nd September 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

It looks as though the Asian session was quite busy during the night - maybe with the US being off Monday with a Bank Holiday as well as the news releases

All looks OK today - 2 red news Items on the UK Pound at 9 30 am again and then on the dollar at 3 00 pm.

Normal stuff - a quick review and updates on all the key FX pairs I plan to intraday trade today - ie not just scalp - but also try and leave a 30% stake on with the stops already in profit.

All intraday FX traders welcome with calls and any questions etc

Have a good day - stay focused and watch those time windows and levels and if you want to see what I am doing - just set up a 1 min Linear Regression chart on my multi settings etc

Regards

F

EU

Another new low this last few hours at 3115 after a bounce yesterday from the 3118/9 area could not make above 3145/6.

So LL's and LH's carrying on with next bounce really needing to stay under 3133 - but could be teased up to 40 area and still be a LH compared to yesterday,

Interim supports still around 3120 area - or to be more accurate 3117 - 3120

A scalp buy above this level - but we need now 3126 to think it will try and carry on

Under 3117 and 3113 more scalp sells down to the 3100 area.

GU

After a try yesterday up to the 6645 area pre news - we have since then just dropped the last 19+ hrs down to 6578 - with LH's on bounces and the LL's

6575/80 is an interim support area and so for a larger fall - we need to see a clear breach by at least 5+ pips to carry on scalp selling

For scalp buys we need to stay above supports and then make above 6592 to take new or hold existing scalp buys on

More red UK Pound news at 9 30 am - so I will be trading this pair more this morning - expecting another news set up - just like yesterday - but in which direction - have not got a clue yet - other than the GU is still bearish whilst under 6620 and 6600.

AU

A nice mover last night with the news items - price dropped to 9285 and really we need to see above 9330+ to think this pair wants to turn bullish again

9270/80 is all main support area - backed up then by 9260 area

Will check the EA out in a bit and then come back with some scalp ideas on both

EA and EJ

Both been bullish last 20 -27 hrs - with EJ up approx 100 pips and EA up over 80 pips

Interesting considering the EU as just kept on falling ;-)

EA - 4125 area - EJ - 137 60 - both still scalp bullish atm - but could we now be topping after this hr TW ??

Out only for 30 mins this morning at 7 55 am - so will miss LO but back that hr

Will want to be around for Pound news at 9 30 am - and then will have breaks according to what's going on etc - as normally 10 30 to 12 - Midday can be a lull period on many days

So far very slow last 45 mins - yesterday am prior 9 30 am was really good - lets hope after LO we see more action

Status
Not open for further replies.