Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
NU

in last 30 mins price structure gone to a LH and LL - but not under the main low its needs to complete further falls - which is under 59

is this gu just a wash and rinse befoore half hour??
as nu and au have held ground in that gu fall

Last edited:
surprised gu had gone even lower

slope over 30% on ray line on fall - so a down ward move still - just waiting for supports and time and some players to stop it

Remember it got bulls in over 6600 and 6610 - now its screwing them - plus the fact its already screwed the bears lol

This is why so many fail at FX trading - you have to work out the game plans and the deceit etc to have a chance - then match it up with TA

slope over 30% on ray line on fall - so a down ward move still - just waiting for supports and time and some players to stop it

Remember it got bulls in over 6600 and 6610 - now its screwing them - plus the fact its already screwed the bears lol

This is why so many fail at FX trading - you have to work out the game plans and the deceit etc to have a chance - then match it up with TA

yes.

EU and EJ - lovely

Just falls with new low on EU so far at 3142/3 - still a sell on bounces staying under 63

EJ - dropped 80 pips from 1 00 pm - and I embarrassed to say not got even half of them

I blame first day back after break - not 100% with it yet ;-)

That's my excuse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.