Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F the quick rise at the beginning of the 9:51 time window on EU and EJ, would you have jumped on those or being within 9 min of news is that a little risky?

Back now for 40 mins

EJ and EU have carried on trying up - both doing new morning highs

EU is still in scalp buy mode above 3175/76 after breaching 79/80 R's and making 95

Would need under 73 and 70 to hold onay EU scalp sells on fore testing 60 area again

EJ - still a scalp buy again if price stays above 84/86 area

made 137 07/8 but needs above 12 and 14 to hold scalp buys on longer

Cad - topped at 0858 - another LH and a scalp sell under 57 - but we need another low under 47 to think we are in a down mode

F the quick rise at the beginning of the 9:51 time window on EU and EJ, would you have jumped on those or being within 9 min of news is that a little risky?

Yes - a bit risky - luckily news supported the PA and price rose on EU and EJ and even EA

If it had not been red EU news - then normally OK - but even that red news had not much effect

EU

3184 to 3200 is really all R area

We need a crack over 3210 and 20 to have any chance of trying higher for 3230+

Price is now at 3182 at 10 25 am - and its a case if we cannot get not over this first hurdle - we will just fall again to test 3150 and 60

So in swing terms - you need over 3200 and 3225+ for looking at buys and under 3170 and then 60 for holding on sells

In between - the BTTZ

GU

Been in a 12 pip BTTZ range for over 90 mins

We need back over 6610 and 15 for more scalp buys ir holding any you take prior to there - OR under 6590 and 6579 for doing the same with scalp sells

Dont get suckered in via the BTTZ area

10 50 am

Not going to look at next TW as got to do some domestic jobs and so will come back after lunch time and for the US session

Changes going on - but too many NTZ or no trade zones atm - so will look later on

Watch levels and time and time windows and GL

See you later

F

Last edited:
10 50 am

Not going to look at next TW as got to do some domestic jobs and so will come back after lunch time and for the US session

Changes going on - but too many NTZ or no trade zones atm - so will look later on

Watch levels and time and time windows and GL

See you later

F

ffs get the butler on to tasks :devilish::cheesy: with the money you make dont be such a tight A

GU

Been in a 12 pip BTTZ range for over 90 mins

We need back over 6610 and 15 for more scalp buys ir holding any you take prior to there - OR under 6590 and 6579 for doing the same with scalp sells

Dont get suckered in via the BTTZ area

GU comment from a few hr ago

We dropped under 6590 and now 79 to 6576 - either lock in 10 pips or take part stake off

News in approx 20 mins now on Cad and then at 2 45 pm ( unusual time ) on US Dollar

EU and EJ - still in session bullish mode on scalps - but cr*p PA

Whether the 2 news items over next 90 mins will change things - should do - one way or the other

Cad news in 2 mins

I have it bearish under 0860 - but a scalp buy above 0842

Not in for news - but will hopefully be afterward - if we get a good move ?

CAD - a fall to 0830

now under 43 still a scalp sell - and if no under 0830 then look for a try up to 0848 -52 before another fall

Could only hold any scalp buys on above 55 and 61

GU

Out 30% scalp sell at 6584 - as above there a scalp buy

We need to see above 96 and 6600 to hold scalp buy on longer - otherwise take what you can get

GU - been a pig all week. stuck in a 77 pip range, extreme low volatility held in by bearish data when smart money is positioned long. i refuse to play the range game after taking a small loser earlier in the week and I am waiting to short big when it breaks to the upside. ideally looking for a 1.6675 print but cant see it happening today, the most they will manage is 1.6630 imo if it does break. waiting for price to come to me - much patience has been needed this week.

GU - been a pig all week. stuck in a 77 pip range, extreme low volatility held in by bearish data when smart money is positioned long. i refuse to play the range game after taking a small loser earlier in the week and I am waiting to short big when it breaks to the upside. ideally looking for a 1.6675 print but cant see it happening today, the most they will manage is 1.6630 imo if it does break. waiting for price to come to me - much patience has been needed this week.

Hi SD

Yes thought it had been a "pig"

After 9 00 am TW after it tried a nice go up to 6608 - its then dropped for approx 4 hrs - but still not got back under 6570 or 60.

i have it now going back into a 35 -40 pip range - with structure flat - ie above 6575 up bias - under 6610 - down bias

I can scalp it and now seeing if that interim high at 93 holds for 30 mins with no breach - saying then it favours lower in next 30 mins afterwards

On a flat session structure - its boring and although there is enough range to scalp - its hardly on my preference pair list for now ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.