Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both stopped anyways... **** call by me... No resistance... Sometimes find the big mistake is buying on the way down and not waiting for it to turn just a little more... Wonder how many times more I will make that mistake?????

This game makes me feel sooooo stupid sometimes!!!!

Both stopped anyways... **** call by me... No resistance... Sometimes find the big mistake is buying on the way down and not waiting for it to turn just a little more... Wonder how many times more I will make that mistake?????

This game makes me feel sooooo stupid sometimes!!!!

me too man/ i use the lr structure to combat the issue you mention

I should reiterate, not just sometimes...

If there's time u can talk me through lr... Guess your taking about linear regression...

It's 2am here and beds calling....

Really great thread... Will leave it to u experts from now but will probably still pester u a little...

almost caught bottom on this one

Attachments

• last.PNG
    last.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 64
almost caught bottom on this one

The 9 30 am time window was the change on the GBP/USD pair'.

In the last 90 mins it's now fallen nearly 35 pips.

I have been checking out F's time windows this morning and there as been some great scalp trade reversals from them.

Check out EUR/USD - from 9 30 am then 10 09/10 am and then again 10 51 am

I have been checking out F's time windows this morning and there as been some great scalp trade reversals from them.

EJ fell 40 pips within 1 min off the time window, I got in at 136.94 :clap:

yes i missed the initial turn then got out shortly after posting. Obviously need work on exits as well as entries. Have not been in front of monitors but will check out E/U ty for heads up.

Hi to all Intraday Fx traders.

Back now after a brief sailing holiday and looking forward to trading tomorrow - the last trading day of the month.

Will not be around all of the day - but hope to get a few hours in the morning and a few in the early US session.

Will check out some pairs for an update and see if I have missed much

Regards

F

Eu at 10:09 interesting. It had made a higher low in the tw at 10:00 am , then by 10:09 price and fast lr had broken above longer lrs. this for me would have been a buy. buying at 10.O0 am would have been impossible as price had broken below other key lr. However, price failed to break static resistance at 1.3220 so turned down.
10:21 would have been the first safe time for me to sell.
by 1051 its miles from the top and thus i would have a problem shorting. this may show up some fundamental misunderstanding on my part, in fact it does because it fell loads after 10:51 and im there on the sidelines because it was more than 5 pips from the top.

thi

Hi to all Intraday Fx traders.

Back now after a brief sailing holiday and looking forward to trading tomorrow - the last trading day of the month.

Will not be around all of the day - but hope to get a few hours in the morning and a few in the early US session.

Will check out some pairs for an update and see if I have missed much

Regards

F
aAAh hello F i was just reviewing eu on what davies saw. hopefully you can add your own edit of what ive seen as the example seems to be tricky. Also would love help on the 10:51 part

Sorry, i hope your holidays sailing were good. my manners!

Last edited:
Eu at 10:09 interesting. It had made a higher low in the tw at 10:00 am , then by 10:09 price and fast lr had broken above longer lrs. this for me would have been a buy. buying at 10.O0 am would have been impossible as price had broken below other key lr. However, price failed to break static resistance at 1.3220 so turned down.
10:21 would have been the first safe time for me to sell.
by 1051 its miles from the top and thus i would have a problem shorting. this may show up some fundamental misunderstanding on my part, in fact it does because it fell loads after 10:51 and im there on the sidelines because it was more than 5 pips from the top.

thi

Could you have shorted again at 10:52 (1.3199) when the price kept below the 3 quick lr's? The main lr structure (longer lr's) are all still in reverse order at this time saying down. I didn't take this trade nor i'm I close to being an expert but thats my take on it. Whats your thought's MM & F?

Status
Not open for further replies.