Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive taken 70^% of oil shorts off, but quite confident that the d point is worth leving the free trade on for

more fun with cl

Attachments

• clfun.PNG
    clfun.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 71
So Major Magnum, you've pulled me out of the woodwork... have been silently watching this thread for the past month as it seems that Fmorh and the rest contributing to the thread provide some great insight... scalping at S and R is where I'm at aswell as trading within the box when markets range... don't use much in the way of technical, just draw lots a lines and seem to come up with similar levels to what I have seen on this forum...

I stuggle to look at more than 3 things at a time and get sucked into holding a bad position for too long so I have been silently monitoring this thread and catching up when the market gets slow... like last night... (I am an aussie insomniac trading London into new York times) Learning heaps from
F and thank him for that, but have been happy as a silent observer... might start to share some thoughts soon...

thanks for pulling me outta a the dark...

by the way F, threads great...

So Major Magnum, you've pulled me out of the woodwork... have been silently watching this thread for the past month as it seems that Fmorh and the rest contributing to the thread provide some great insight... scalping at S and R is where I'm at aswell as trading within the box when markets range... don't use much in the way of technical, just draw lots a lines and seem to come up with similar levels to what I have seen on this forum...

I stuggle to look at more than 3 things at a time and get sucked into holding a bad position for too long so I have been silently monitoring this thread and catching up when the market gets slow... like last night... (I am an aussie insomniac trading London into new York times) Learning heaps from
F and thank him for that, but have been happy as a silent observer... might start to share some thoughts soon...

thanks for pulling me outta a the dark...

by the way F, threads great...

best thing i can think of is cut the pos if its not doing what you thought quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.