In Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Ross

Our condolences and prayers at Trading Educators are for the people of Great Britain and the losses they have suffered from the terrorist bombings. May God speed the recovery of all who were hurt by this tragic event.

JR

The bombings, although devastating to some families, are futile! I can not express my feelings in words, because i have no words. I give my absolute sympathies. THEY, the perpertraitors, will pay an exacting price (hopefully). THEY, are cowards, and they know it! That sums them up! THEY, ARE SCUM! Holy war, jihad, well if thats the case, nuke them, end the WAR! Would the world be a worse place without IRAQ? TERRORISM? How are you going to beat it?

Rude,
drop me your contact details.next time I have problems with any of my tenants I will call you in... ;)

I'd be in favour of nuking northwestern Pakistan, where most of the terror training camps are now located after Afganistan was flushed.

seconded...but let's do a little quid pro quo here ..there's this guy lives about 80 miles south of 'northern pakistan ' who once kicked my cat..if you drop one on him then I could sign up for the northern pakistan hit...do we have a deal ?

I hate guys/girls who disguise themselves as pregnant women (suicide bombers), they are taking head shots, you can't be too careful, can you, and we don't make the rules up?

Especially the ones fully covered. If it aint showing its face it's gettin' smoked.

you are so right Rude ..damn me if one of them was not in front of me at the ice cream counter outside Thorntons today..she got a double toffee and vanilla with a chocolate wafer cone..and I knew instantly there was something suspicious about her actions...she did't ask for any chocolate sauce... ;)

Last edited:
"Do you want to see your family again?"..himm given the divorce rate these days I'm not sure how to answer that ..

to repeat a post I have just made on the terrorist thread which is equally applicable to this one:

One of the objectives of terrorism is to get the people they are terrorising at loggerheads with each other in the hope that they will fight amongst themselves and create even more mayhem. I think they may be quite satisfied with some of the posts that have been made here in this thread.

Some of those posts will have been offensive and insulting to many Londoners and many Britons - they certainly have to some members - and some of you should feel ashamed of yourselves. The only reason I have not deleted them is because others have quickly poured scorn on those bigoted views.

I would hope that everyone can unite in common cause against these terrorists and do everything they can in the interests of such unity. I would also hope that some of you might reflect on what you have written and do your own editing.

These are my personal views not in my mod role.

jon

Dont put your life on the line for the wife, do it for the kids! If you have no kids, then for your own freedom!

"These are my personal views"

we all have them Jon ,but the mistake we often make is to assume they are absolute truths according to everyone else's viewpoint...absurd commentary can sometimes be akin to an electric shock and make people wonder 'did I really say that.think that' ..who knows ...I suspect all the posters here whatever there viewpoint don't truly wish harm ...sometimes they just need an outlet into which they can vent their feelings..better that than the other..

Status
Not open for further replies.