ICC Forex System testing

1 minute later €$ bounces back into profit of course!

back in long on €$ (16 pips higher than my original entry), but that was one of those cases where you'd swear your broker or SB firm had it in for you - my exits were right on the bottom of the bounce, suggesting they're still too sensitive

back in long on €$ (16 pips higher than my original entry), but that was one of those cases where you'd swear your broker or SB firm had it in for you - my exits were right on the bottom of the bounce, suggesting they're still too sensitive

closed it again for +4 - don't trust these conditions one bit, and that's likely too high an entry anyway
need to examine my exit strategy again

the two € trades finally start behaving as I expected them to, and I should be onboard, so I'm taking my exit signals back to the shop

right mess this morning; now long € vs $,¥ & £ just to see if its strength will continue for half an hour more...in too late but what the hell

right mess this morning; now long € vs $,¥ & £ just to see if its strength will continue for half an hour more...in too late but what the hell

nope, all converging for lunch - better off sticking with system entries

long £¥ - last bang of the head against the brick wall this morning

closed for +14, mainly as it's lunchtime and it's GTFO time

..and here's what happened over lunch after I got out.
Ever get the feeling it's just not your day?
I think I'm going to have to reconsider not trading between 12 & 1.30

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 217
€$ sold again... (too many signals here)

Scratch that - thought something was wrong today - bloody indicator's on the wrong setting. Was playing around with it yesterday and can't have reset it, bloody idiot that I am.
This is why I don't trade for a living - lack of attention to detail. Jesus, almost as bad as leaving your microphone switched on when you switch back to your genuine persona...;)

£¥ closed at -8

Note to future self: None of these April 29 trades are valid ICC trades. They're an example of what happens when you don't check your setup.

This is what you get when you follow a system with your prime indicator on the wrong setting:
£$ -39
€$ -20 -6 +4 -20 +12
€£ --
£¥ -5 +14 -8
€¥ -16
$¥ --
total: -84
Could well have been just as bad using the system, but I'm in too foul a mood to check right now

Last edited:
what should've been £¥ clarity:

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 127
2 nice € buy signals at 7.30 this morning which I wasn't in place for... unsure whether to hop on for another push up before 10.00 data release - could well be retracing until then