I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

I guess you are correct and your evidence proves you are the Messiah. So why does the Messiah need to trade?
Apropos nothing in particular, that comment put me in mind of the Star Trek "why does god need a starship" quote! :)

Absolutely not. On the 9th June 2019 I suddenly woke up at 2:13am for no reason I looked out of my bedroom window in the direction of the North. I thought that's strange, why is it so light at this time in the morning. It was clearly the breaking of dawn (I took a photo and video). I checked for the official time of dawn in my area and it wasn't supposed to be at 3:46am. So can you tell me, why I witnessed the breaking of dawn 1 hour 33 minutes before it should have been? I know why, it was a sign from Jehovah that proves that I am the Messiah. The next day I took another photo in the direction of the North at the same time 2:13am and this time it was completely dark. This event was obviously supernatural.

do you know Fibotrader by any chance ?....;)

Screenshot_20200321-193145.png

This is my 3 month 1 day bar chart. As you can see the Dow Jones is hanging in the middle of nowhere. The purple line at the bottom of the chart is a pivot point support level at 17,221. Now look at my 2 "Holy Grail" indicators. They are heavily in the red and nowhere near the zero line to have a chance of turning green. With the build up of bad news over the weekend because of the Coronavirus, you can guarantee the Dow Jones futures fill fall heavily when they open at 10pm GMT. On Friday, before the futures market closed, I entered with a 1 CFD "sell" go short contract. As I make money from the fall this week I will keep buying "sell" go short contracts. I prophecy in the name of the Almighty God JEHOVAH, that there will be a SEVERE MEGA CRASH on the 26th March 2020 and the Dow Jones will fall into oblivion and will crash of over 50%. Its time for us to enter into what the Bible calls the "Great Tribulation". Welcome to reality.

CRASH.png

Last edited:
Perhaps Trump will close the markets and call in the military to ..............

As I have said in my previous posts I started off with a Trading212 account balance of £550. Now look at my balance. You will have to minus £300 though because I added that from my bank account on Friday. I have made a total profit of £1,104 from my starting balance of £550.

Good one.png

As I have said in my previous posts I started off with a Trading212 account balance of £550. Now look at my balance. You will have to minus £300 though because I added that from my bank account on Friday. I have made a total profit of £1,104 from my starting balance of £550.

View attachment 276551
Congrats on your 1K.
But, there is a dissonance in your gloom and doom, end of days vibe, AND making money.
You must believe the markets will recover, and society will resume normality, in order for you to spend your gains?
I am struggling with you uploading an image of monetary gains held in electronic format from the very institutions you believe are on the verge of biblical catastrophe.

Anyway, good trading. Wishing you more good trades.

This is my 3 month 1 day bar chart. ...I prophecy in the name of the Almighty God JEHOVAH, that there will be a SEVERE MEGA CRASH on the 26th March 2020 and the Dow Jones will fall into oblivion and will crash of over 50%. Its time for us to enter into what the Bible calls the "Great Tribulation". Welcome to reality.
On 26th March the day of the mega stock market crash that you prophesised the dow went up 1,400 points :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

I see your latest video is saying 30th march for the MEGA stockmarket crash. Exactly how many times are you going to prophesies the end of days before you finally give up? you are :poop: at it! You have been 100% wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME and you still come back with the same old :poop:.

On 26th March the day of the mega stock market crash that you prophesised the dow went up 1,400 points :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

I see your latest video is saying 30th march for the MEGA stockmarket crash. Exactly how many times are you going to prophesies the end of days before you finally give up? you are :poop: at it! You have been 100% wrong EVERY SINGLE TIME and you still come back with the same old :poop:.

You are missing the point. My video on YouTube entitled MEGA 50% STOCK MARKET CRASH ON THE 26th MARCH 2020 - THE WORST IN HISTORY was uploaded to YouTube on the 22nd February 2020 when the Dow was at 28,992. I said it would be the worst crash in history which it turned out to be if you read the news articles. The Dow Jones has fallen faster than the 1929 stock market crash. This crash has broken many records. On the 12th February 2020 the Dow Jones got to an all time record high of 29,551. In just 28 trading days the Dow Jones fell 10,960 points from its all time high of 29,511. This has been the worst stock market crash in history which I prophesied was coming, on the 22nd February 2020 in my YouTube video. JEHOVAH God does not cause me to utter false prophecy and with him you have to "think outside the box". I have now worked out why he made me prophecy the 26th March for a 50% fall on the Dow Jones. As you know from the 23rd March 2020 to the 26th March 2020 the Dow Jones rose 3,961 points. JEHOVAH caused me to prophecy the 26th March 2020 because from this date is the next "leg down" for the Dow Jones. You will witness from the 26th March a 50% fall on the Dow Jones before the Friday the 3rd April 2020. A 50% fall on the Dow Jones from 22,551 set on the 26th March will bring you to around the 11,275 level by Friday the 3rd April 2020. That is what I prophecy in the name of the Almighty God JEHOVAH. You can't call me a false prophet when I said there would be a SEVERE stock market crash the worst in history in my YouTube video uploaded on the 22nd February 2020 when the Dow Jones was round about its all time high. I think you should see what happens to the stock markets around the world tomorrow the 31st March 2020. Things are about to get very ugly.

Here is my "Holy Grail" indicator on a 3 month 1 day bar chart. As you can see the indicator crossed the zero line into the green on the 26th March 2020 but on the 27th March it fell back crossing the zero line into the red and is now reading -1,192. This proves the 3,691 point rise from the 23rd March 2020 to the 26th March 2020 was a "dead cat bounce". Also you will see a pivot point resistance level (see pink line) at 22,108. The Dow will never get above 22,552 ever again in history which was set on the 26th March 2020. You will soon witness 100% a SEVERE MEGA stock market crash by the end of Friday the 3rd April 2020 or by the latest the 7th April 2020. The Dow Jones will fall by about 50% or more. The fact that the Dow Jones hit the pivot point and the fact my "Holy Grail" indicator has crossed the zero line into the red proves that Dow Jones is about to fall again.

Untitled 45 CRASH.png

You are missing the point. My video on YouTube entitled MEGA 50% STOCK MARKET CRASH ON THE 26th MARCH 2020 - THE WORST IN HISTORY was uploaded to YouTube on the 22nd February 2020 when the Dow was at 28,992. I said it would be the worst crash in history which it turned out to be if you read the news articles. ... YouTube video uploaded on the 22nd February 2020 when the Dow Jones was round about its all time high. I think you should see what happens to the stock markets around the world tomorrow the 31st March 2020. Things are about to get very ugly.

You keep mentioning THE video you put up on 20th Feb but you fail to mention all the other videos you put up with exactly the same content just a different date on them!
You failed to predict the worst crash 15 times before you now claim you are predicting the 'second leg down' of the worst crash.
Thats useless information.
I'm hoping at least some of this gets through and you actually start to realise YOUR GUESSING (badly)! You are NOT privy to some secret information that only you have access to.