Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buy gold at 926.5 $. Stoploss of 924.8 $. Target 928.2-930-931.7-933-935-940 $. Its risky. Safe stoploss is 914 $.

Buy gold at 926.5 $. Stoploss of 924.8 $. Target 928.2-930-931.7-933-935-940 $. Its risky. Safe stoploss is 914 $.

Like I said to you guys yesterday, this baby is going down. 935 has held nicely, so now watch 925, then if (when) 917 goes its going sub 900 :)

Hi all,

If FEd raises interest rates on AUG 5th will gold fall?

I think GOLD is starting to turn bearish not sure if I should be holding long term.

What are your opinion's?

It won't be good if it break 928 below this time around. Hmmm. Don't buy there.Can't discard 917 $ if matters get worse.Stay out if 928 $ broken below.

aww . . . when i gave that buy call. No one reminded me of my own words lol. ;)
well safe stoploss is 914 $ .So buying still holds on table. :)

I think the key levels here are 935 and 917.
A close above 925 I think will fool a lot of people into going long, only to get burnt, you heard it here first ...

Hi all,

If FEd raises interest rates on AUG 5th will gold fall?

I think GOLD is starting to turn bearish not sure if I should be holding long term.

What are your opinion's?

dollar will get strong if rate increased.Gold falls.But on august 4th gold would be at 940-950 $ range.And crude at 128 $.We will think about it on august 3rd .

If FED increase rate to 3.00 will this create a huge drop in GOLD price; i.e do you see gold heading towards 850?

The reason I ask is that Ive been buying up gold for long term and my average is 960 so currently looking at potential loss of £25,000!!! I hoping I will have a shot at getting out on a spike.

If FED increase rate to 3.00 will this create a huge drop in GOLD price; i.e do you see gold heading towards 850?

The reason I ask is that Ive been buying up gold for long term and my average is 960 so currently looking at potential loss of £25,000!!! I hoping I will have a shot at getting out on a spike.

o o o o o . Ok long term view ,gold should touch 940-950 $ region.
Then its all upto data's of that time.2 possibilites there after

1)If data's go against, (as elliote wave suggests) a 5th big wave downward starts towards 900-870 $

2)war . . Or any data comes in favour, gold breaks 965 $ and its all party for you :)

on an ending note of optimisum . . . Next year by december you will witness gold standing around 1300-1500 range. And crude could be 300 $ by year 2013.So . . Start saving today .

Thanks S Rock for your sound advice.

What data do I need to keep a watch on and at what time frames/dates will these be released?

I guess I should just close out my position by the 4th Aug as looks like FED will increase rates.

Datas were refered as over all market sentiments and situation.News,numbers . . Anything.Its day to day stuff.

Go and bomb anyone of nigerian pipeline, you will get your price lol.Such data we need.

When crude was staying at 123.8 $ for more than 5 minutes, gold broke off from 924 $ and rallied to 927 $. That indicates that,crude gonna fire up. Sometimes gold leads too :D . Just a tip to those ignorants.I know all here are diamonds cut out of stone :)

Yvij-I thought losing $200 was a bad loss...Wow, good luck to you. Surely we'll see 960 again, but I don't know when?

But have you heard of the trading rule, "Cut your losing trades short"? You gotta be able to withstand a few hits of 1%-4% loss on a trade, but no more than that. Eventually we'll be in a bull run in the future, and you need capitol to trade the good stuff. God man...I bet you're drinking by now! I would be!

If you're new to trading try trading 1 mini contract at a time.
The good trades will come along, then you bet more. but you should take it slow, 25k isn't pocket change in my world.

Last edited:
Anyone sensing a possible 880 $ this week ? Starting from wednesday. Suggestion please, with your technical logic.