Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats your reasoning for the buy? 'Cos its dropped so much?
You think 917 is going to hold? You heard it here 1st, watch 917 , key level :cool:

If I see an hourly candle close above 925 then I agree a buy is good, but until then I'm short all the way!

close was below 925 $.I asked to buy when gold was at 919 $.Its 932 $ now.Its was not just a blind folded call.I had my own logic applied for that buy call.

less likely for a huge dip.But gains made by london session might get wiped out or get doubled.Whatever direction it is,it gonna be a nice 5-8 $ movement.

Because when I read your call it was already 34, so I'm hoping it goes down and come up again. And I don't like to short at the moment, every news is going against shorting.

Agree. Test with long, and if stopped out, oh well. Yesterday was choppy, today will be the same, maybe slightly up. I don't see a huge rally, but if so-I'll take it :)
In @ 934.50 stop @ 932

I'm not comfortable keeping my stops far away right now, because I know a drop could occur.

But I'm feeling like we bottomed out and Euro looking much better and the dollar is taking the plunge! I shouldn't feel happy about USD being crap but oh well! best luck to you all.

Gold is aiming 940 by end of the US session !. Mark my words.

Its droping cos 935 $ holds a resistance.In a bull run whenever a resistance is respected,its clear symbol of ongoing bull.This time enter around 929-930 region (this price might come at london closing).

Gold is aiming 940 by end of the US session !. Mark my words.

Its droping cos 935 $ holds a resistance.In a bull run whenever a resistance is respected,its clear symbol of ongoing bull.This time enter around 929-930 region (this price might come at london closing).
thanks

But I'm feeling like we bottomed out and Euro looking much better and the dollar is taking the plunge! I shouldn't feel happy about USD being crap .

Euro , dollar whatever currencies that are taken into account , in relation with gold. . . . They give a longer picture only.Say for two sessions. But currencies never give an hourly indications.

If gold is earth in planetary system, then crude is sun and curriencies hold positions after jupiter only.Mars, venus are platinium,copper . . And so on.

The point is,currencies should not be relied upon entirely for a trade.Currencies are to be checked once in 10 hours only.Crude once in 4 hours.And rsi once in 2 hours.Candle stick should be checked every 30 minutes. And rest of the time, freak out with your friends ;)

The point is,currencies should not be relied upon entirely for a trade.Currencies are to be checked once in 10 hours only.Crude once in 4 hours.And rsi once in 2 hours.Candle stick should be checked every 30 minutes. And rest of the time, freak out with your friends ;)

:LOL: I must be looking too short timeframe... I am usually sat watching the 1min crude charts for entry/exit into gold! :whistling

What timeframe would you recommend Sujithsstorock?

thanks

I use 5 min charts and 15 min charts w/3,13,39 sma's
S.Rock, currencies can influence on an hourly basis, if you see a sudden drop in Euro, get out of gold longs. Look back on history charts. it's accountable.

Last edited:
:LOL: I must be looking too short timeframe... I am usually sat watching the 1min crude charts for entry/exit into gold! :whistling

What timeframe would you recommend Sujithsstorock?

thanks

if you are hinting towards , watch crude run, catch it with gold ? Then i would suggest 15-30 minutes chart for crude.More importantly its the total price movement in crude.Not time frame actually.A breakout rally of 2-3$ can occur in crude in 3 minutes and fall back to its previous price.And you see gold unmoved.

thanks guys. Yeh, I watch short term crude runs, but youre right it really does have to rally over a few minutes and stay at the new level for there to be a lasting effect on Gold. I also watch cable, just to see which way things are going, forex / commodities. Anyhow, thanks for sharing insights guys, I think I'll hang back a bit more and watch the 15 min crude a bit more.

Sorry bit of a newb question but what are the global session times (NY, London, Tokyo) for the gold market?

I have an idea to prove my point. I went long on gold to learn that it's now getting lower (bummer), so I am going to hedge it with a short position on Euro fx futures (ticker=E7). If Euro moves to far up, I stop out, if gold goes to far down, I stop out. They should hold hands, but if I am wrong I will lose on both.

but I favor my position in gold, because that's my losing position. And going long on the euro makes sense, but I am going to choose to hedge. By buying gold it's like shorting the USD and by shorting Euro it's like going long on USD or shorting gold. So the winner shall pay for the loser.

If it doesn't work, I will hang myself. Haha just kidding of course! I'm not that manic. just confident.

EDIT: just changed position on Euro. Now I'm long. I was stopped out on the short.

Last edited: