Gold 2013 ......a lack lustre year?

hi elisab,
do you know what 'seasonal' means?

Of course I know, I guessed the short Aud and the short emerging Fx of August thanks to the seasonal analysis (check my previous posts and you will get the confirmation). The discussion concerning Lehman is not linked to seasonality (the word never appears in my post), but to the cyclical repetition of certain events in September.

Did you ever go to school? :LOL:

You are impetuous, rude and I was going to say stupid but I'll leave it at letting you know that your mind is closed because you think you know it all.

It is possible that if you look back there have been a number of what might be termed crises events that occur in September. elisab has given you the date 15th of September and I'll give you another - 16th of September.

I didn't agree or disagree but simply noted events that kick off (probably coincidental imo) around this time.

You should note it and use it as you choose to.

So did you ever go to school or just stayed at home and watched the muppets?

My view of you is less than before. :(

epic epic fail, once again.

so now seasonal means occasional happenings in the same month? sigh.

you forget the syria thread? where i said "lets look at other news sources"?

clearly you did forget, cos you are now accusing me of being / ignorant/stupid/whatever but you cannot remember the times where i said "maybe what the western media is telling you might not be the real truth"......

oh yeh atilla, how closed is my mind?

crikes.

does your wife tie your shoe laces every day?

epic epic fail, once again.

so now seasonal means occasional happenings in the same month? sigh.

you forget the syria thread? where i said "lets look at other news sources"?

clearly you did forget, cos you are now accusing me of being / ignorant/stupid/whatever but you cannot remember the times where i said "maybe what the western media is telling you might not be the real truth"......

oh yeh atilla, how closed is my mind?

crikes.

does your wife tie your shoe laces every day?

Check out what's happened in October too. More so critical than September. The key point I was trying to point out (which was triggered by elisab's comment) was that many economic crises that have occurred seem to be in the 4th quarter winter season. Now that may be because of winter setting in or people coming back from holidays or to do with accounting periods. However, you are sooooo remarkably stupid to be unable to think or consider any value and so keen and eager to look for tripe and ridicule I'm losing the will to bother communicating with an idiot as your self.

I obviously left out cheap and smutty. What next mummy insults.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I obviously left out cheap and smutty. What next mummy insults.

Thank you.

car crash posting, well done........

thks for the ad hominem attacks cos you linked to "detecting seasonality" yet thought it was the definition of "seasonality"...which i pointed out.

need i say more?

the end.

car crash posting, well done........

thks for the ad hominem attacks cos you linked to "detecting seasonality" yet thought it was the definition of "seasonality"...which i pointed out.

need i say more?

the end.

OMG - you are so clever. I'm glad you pointed out that difference. I wish my comprehension was as good as yours.

Thank you.

elisab & atilla sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g

seriously though, after much empirical evidence collecting (reading your posts), i can only conclude that either elisab & atilla are in a relationship.....or they're the same person.

It seems you really have a lot of time to waste..

damn i missed eastenders omnibus today - but cos of the mention of "END" i conclude that QE will end......despite the fact that the Fed (not the market stall owners at albert sq) have only mentioned tapering (a reduction of buying bonds) not "ENDING" QE...which is what others are purporting.

so lets ignore facts & talk nonsense. great, thks for clearing that up.

c ya.

p.s. ignore me elisab cos, according to atilla, i have a closed mind based on that fact that its quite open.

damn i missed eastenders omnibus today - but cos of the mention of "END" i conclude that QE will end......despite the fact that the Fed (not the market stall owners at albert sq) have only mentioned tapering (a reduction of buying bonds) not "ENDING" QE...which is what others are purporting.

so lets ignore facts & talk nonsense. great, thks for clearing that up.

c ya.

p.s. ignore me elisab cos, according to atilla, i have a closed mind based on that fact that its quite open.

I 'may be' wrong as I have noticed you've found the caps lock key on your keyboard.

Nope I take it all back there is some sign of brain activity.

Entertaining post. :)

THANK YOU!

Jeez, not every1 wants to be jobbin the markets buddy, and traders arent the only participants! Normal folk whove got a regluar job and cant be watching the ticker all day want an asset class which theyve identified 2 be in a secular bull, and are happy to stick with even during cyclical bear markets. Wats so bad about that.

all good....keep going

this morning (southern session/AEST) gold made a nice drop into equal price length support....i'm looking for 1451's as next hurdle....

So do investing on gold brings profit ? gold prizes are rising in mycountry

Like any investment the rewards are out there but so are the risks, but you have to do your homework first. Make sure any money you invest you can afford to lose. Are you thinking of buying physical gold or trading it?

Yesterday a hammer figure on gold was exactly on the 20 days moving average. Long above 1400 stop 1370.

little raiding party to kill the stops all done....cheap supply in hand.....little piggies eaten, mister wolf is on his way, skipping....

Yesterday a hammer figure on gold was exactly on the 20 days moving average. Long above 1400 stop 1370.

Yep I think you are on the right lines there. It’s been in a decent up trend since end of Jun with global events (Syria) seemingly dictating the direction. I agree that above $1400 could be a decent buying opportunity, however, prior highs of $1420 or around that level could see a bit of resistance so I’d be slightly worried about the upside potential vs the downside. Having said that if it did push on through these levels then it could have a decent run. Good Luck!(y)

Again close to the 20-days moving average. Buy opportunity for the gold?

i was long into the employment.........but it was a slothful choppy affair typical of a bounce.......we'll need to get lower still i think

Attachments

• xau ex adp 050913.gif
    xau ex adp 050913.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited: