getdealing.com

u said u had a good execution service with them i wanted to show u others had bad experience regarding slippage and execution , regarding closing accounts i know they have the right to do so and also we have the right to rate them as we like based on their actions including closing accounts ...
What about you tar, give information on what kind of problems you had, instruments and market conditions. Yes you have every right to rate them anyway you wish, as do I, based on my experience trading with them. You are able to trade with them?

Yes, slippage was one of the problems, and I'm surprised gle hasn't suffered from that by now. I think there are worse SBs out there, though!
No, never had any problem with slippage. Could it be the fact I only trade the indices? FX trading could be a source of slippage problem, especially if you are news trading.

What about you tar, give information on what kind of problems you had, instruments and market conditions. Yes you have every right to rate them anyway you wish, as do I, based on my experience trading with them. You are able to trade with them?

i dont want to open an account with them , yeah u have the right for sure ...

from others experience ( closing accounts , slippage , guaranteed stops problems ... )
Thanks for your answer, why don't you try them out yourself, you might get a positive experience.:)

Thanks for your answer, why don't you try them out yourself, you might get a positive experience.:)

I think of it the opposite way : y should i try them ? especially after the bad reviews i read here .

Slippage on which instruments and market conditions?

It's about a year ago now, but I used to trade mainly DAX and FTSE, and the slippage seemed to result from widening of the spread, not necessarily when the market was moving quickly.
As one of the main advantages of SB is a fixed spread, the fact that GGM's varies puts me off, whether the slippage is justifiable based on the underlying market or not.

(btw, tar, you should give them a try, if only for the generous account opening offer)

I think of it the opposite way : y should i try them ? especially after the bad reviews i read here .
Well, this is entirely up to you of course. I feel that, In order to give a company a fair rating one must personally try them out.

It's about a year ago now, but I used to trade mainly DAX and FTSE, and the slippage seemed to result from widening of the spread, not necessarily when the market was moving quickly.
As one of the main advantages of SB is a fixed spread, the fact that GGM's varies puts me off, whether the slippage is justifiable based on the underlying market or not.

(btw, tar, you should give them a try, if only for the generous account opening offer)
I do trade DAX with them. Yes, the spread can varies between 1-1.5 point (most part 1 point spread though). Yes I know from previous posts that you prefer a fixed spread. I got no problem with a spread that varies, as it have proven to me during a volatile market it is much easier to get into the market.

Btw, is it ok trading DAX with Cityindex, quite a volatile day yesterday? As I am interesting signing up with them as well.

I do trade DAX with them. Yes, the spread can varies between 1-1.5 point (most part 1 point spread though).

From what I remember the spread widened quite a bit more than that, as it would if their prices were based on the future.

No probs with DAX on Fins, and I assume City Index is the same although I haven't tried it recently.

From what I remember the spread widened quite a bit more than that, as it would if their prices were based on the future.

No probs with DAX on Fins, and I assume City Index is the same although I haven't tried it recently.
Ok thanks. I have been watching the DAX spread prior to news release, not much of a problem there with ggmarkets. I do believe they had a wider spread prior news releases a year back.