GBP/USD 5min setups

2nd scalein filled @45...tgting support levels c20-30 initially with 3/5ths.

...hmm just spotted weekly level in play around 50...finger on trigger to bail if 15min closes above.

Edit: 11:35 - still in, my wkly level is at 54 and there hasn't been a 15min close above yet, although indecision is evident now...will hang on for the time being.

...hmm just spotted weekly level in play around 50...finger on trigger to bail if 15min closes above.

Edit: 11:35 - still in, my wkly level is at 54 and there hasn't been a 15min close above yet, although indecision is evident now...will hang on for the time being.

Exited, not enough momentum and I have to leave the office for a while. Will update results later.

Unable to trade yesterday afternoon and not in on the jinks up so far (GU & EU). Watching and waiting for the time being.

EU - short 4079, initial sl 4103, 1st tgt 4058...counter intra trend so reducing risk to 0.25%.

Attachments

• 14th Oct GU 1.PNG
    14th Oct GU 1.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 110
Currently have a GU long order in @ 6055.

GU long from 6055, tgt R1 around 85. 1% risk, initial sl @37.

Edit: 11:15 - v bearish 15min candle just closed, expecting to lose this one.

Attachments

• 15th Oct GU 1.PNG
    15th Oct GU 1.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 113
Work has been busier this week and the trading has had to take a back seat. Just thankful for the slim profit on the week. Hope you've had a good week and have a great weekend.

Morning, I have so far missed the moves on GU & EU and currently watching and waiting. First trade of the day/week likely to be found this afternoon. News thinner today so it will be interesting to see if other factors can move price - DOW futures currently down on the day, sub 11000...

Haven't seen GU PA as smooth for quite some time....wondering if the 5th wave (down) will have the legs to take out the low...EU and DOW still quite strong..

Attachments

• 18th Oct GU 1.PNG
    18th Oct GU 1.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 119