FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok back later .............naff few mins on GU .......ive made a handful but shes not playing nicely

N

gu running well now to 53 ,,,,,,,,,,,ucad gone to 41 ............Yen and usd on a bull roll

gu running well now to 53 ,,,,,,,,,,,ucad gone to 41 ............Yen and usd on a bull roll

gu offered a retrace to 66/67 and them more resells to 45/46 so far ........better :)

by the way neil hope this 2017 w/ sellinar is free ?
bye and good luck everyone

hahahahahahahahaha............fat chance .........I don't work for nothing these days dude ..........i'll just keep trading otherwise :LOL:

N

how sad --- once a bookie always a bookie -- if possible they would try to extract the sugar out of a cup of hot tea

looking back the yen and usd have been pretty much solid bulls from just after 8am this morning........not bad at all ........

(hence my main preoccupation selling gu :))

did you capitalise on this gang ?

N

how sad --- once a bookie always a bookie -- if possible they would try to extract the sugar out of a cup of hot tea

my dad and granddad would come back and haunt me if I gave away to many freebees ....:LOL:.....not worth the hassle from them

short arms and deep pockets us bookies :smart:

N

ok lunchtime ...London morning session well over now for me

summary

Yen went bull to +60's ........plenty of time to make money off pairs
USD a solid solid bull morning to +35's ...again go with the flow

perfect carry trade correlation guys ...take a look at some of my old original training videos and systems where I use the yen and USD moving in tandem on the FXCorrelator to signal trades ...classic today !

currencys selling

Euro Euro Euro ..........slamming sells recently to -50 pips from 6am
early GBP ....has been a slow retrace north ever sine but still offered resells at times
CAd as well at times

pairs in the mix ........

EJ and EU sells #1 .........missed a lot of that actually - 0/10 NVP
GU sells .....yep 10/10 (more than I should've vs better option at times !!!)
ucad buys ....yep had my share
EJ sells ..yep yum yum
AU sells ...yep a few

have a good afternoon
N

hi all massively tied up this afternoon so no playtime allowed ....back tomorrow

N

morning all

quick session for me as need to run some errands from 7.15......

overnights
yen bull...........ill play that London
Euro and GBP bear ......
NZD very bear .......(may trade for once)
CAD bull

early London (from 6am)
CAd to +8's
AUD/NZD bull
Yen sold off to -10
GBP bear

pairs i'm on

ok still early doors gang .........I rarely commit too early ........let the hands show a little forst to see where the currencies are bias

UCAD bear......will tap tap sells 2730's bounces
AU and NU rebuys .... 7405 upwards
EA sells ...reselling from low 40's

overall the usd looks nicely bear shaped here so will lead on that ........otherwise early days

N