FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok market is still a little jittery .........some crazy swings......... but pips are there if you work it hard ............just don't get too attached to any trends ..........i'm happy to scrap out 5-10 pips a time ...........that's scalping !

been a good morning for me ..........so no complaints

back later ..have a good day gang

N

just finishing off that gU ........selling at moment ....(resold from 4508)......will then close it out

awe man ..couldn't resist the yen buys either ..... (UJ / EJ sells)

just finishing off that gU ........selling at moment ....(resold from 4508)......will then close it out

just tracking back on my final plays earlier..........

that GU sell has recently been to 4450's ........will close it out soon if it doesn't breach soon....... 40 pips finale .........cant complain on top of earlier pips made in session :smart:

N

awe man ..couldn't resist the yen buys either ..... (UJ / EJ sells)

the UJ came from 106.50's to the 30 lows.....came out earlier with pips in hand so no complaints :smart:

EJ I was in around the 121.40's.........now to 120.76 so again I cant complain................(y)

we obviously needed the 8am bar to start the runs :smart:

back later
N

remember the sums on scalping vs other options

With scalping you can :-

- utilise say 2% of bank per scalp
- set hard/soft stops at 5 pips per scalp
- aim for a decent win rate (70%+).......

so on 5 pips thats roughly 0.4% of your bank earned per (net) positive pip achieved in a session

I cranked out roughly 100 pips on those last 3 trades called .....so that's 40% of my bank in under 2 hours ??

ok sure that's been a better day than normal and I do split my trades into 2-3 contracts to be safer

but even if you said I only took 0.2% of bank per trade off those 100 pips ...... that's still 20% return of cap in under 2 hours ??

I look for a minimum of 20 pips in my 2 hour sessions .........50 is better for me in truth....and I could hit that out the park most days if I allow myself 6-8 hours trading live

so that's 10% a day return on cap I am targeting ........

sure its a tough target .......but that's the beauty of leveraging scalping and high volume of scalps vs other systems ........

if you are a consistent and profitable trader with a decent edge you should make the numbers........

even 2-3% a day would add up over the weeks / months vs other methods watching paint dry ......right ? :)

as I have stated many times ..........anyone who possesses the determination and drive and focus to learn to trade (scalp) with a decent edge will be successful over time.........just get stuck in and make it happen

cheers
N

Last edited:
popped in 2 mins

nice moves at moment ..........BP the buy , Yen the sell

GU nice rebuys all the way up from low 50's
selling EG from low 60's each time
GY ......nic progression north .......allow 10-15 ip drops before rebuys

N

10 am bar hammers gu back down to 50's..........lets see if she offers a bounce as promised by me

10 am bar hammers gu back down to 50's..........lets see if she offers a bounce as promised by me

above the 65 is a buy if usd now goes bear .........and its not bear gang at moment

you would need to let the gu test 65 now before rebuys ........its not in my front pair pack now

sorry got to take a call ...........stay on that gu and rebuy above 65 if offered

N

sorry got to take a call ...........stay on that gu and rebuy above 65 if offered

N

scrappy 3-4 pips before it faded...........50/50 really ....usd never offered a bear support move on it

see how its holding the 65 though ?

N

scrappy 3-4 pips before it faded...........50/50 really ....usd never offered a bear support move on it

see how its holding the 65 though ?

N

gu turned over ........lower pivot was around 62 ...sells and resells