FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

ok I better scoot ..........will try to get back later .........thanks for the pips EA

and GU to 48 so will just play that out a little more

N

3.20pm uk time

40 minute bear run on usd has set up a lot of nice opportiunites I see .........

gu buys from 4560's - 90's
ucad sells 2805 (see the BIG R levels there ?) to low 60's
AU buys low 40,s to 50's

most other was squat really

N

solid bull on yen as well most of early us session so far ........sure it retraces but everything is cycling all the time .......that's trading

ok as I leave the gbp has cut a real sharp bear move and usd rolls bull for the first time in ages ..................play the retraces on that .........I wouldn't chase it until then personally now

similarly the ucad buys

yens a bull so sell that EJ on bounces as well

some absolute classic G8 correlation patterns at moment .......so capitalise on it

later
N

jees that gbp is a peach .........havnt seen it (GU) drill so consistently in one direction like this for a while .............it usually retraces 5-8 pips to stop us out ....right ? :)

high 70's to high 30's off the bat ..........amazing

ok back later .........i'm running GU down as well ............couldn't resist it as usd still bull

later all..........too many trades, too little brain cells ......:)

she must have a good contact to get the super strength red ones
t100411f.jpg
:devilish:
thats true :love::p

Reactions: NVP
morning all ..........and welcome to anyone who is new to the thread

this is where I journalise my thoughts on the forex market on a daily basis ........I am a short term trader ...scalping pairs from say 3-5mins or longer if they run for me

I have other threads at Babypips and FF (see signature area below) and a website and a you tube channel ........from my profile you will see I have been trading since the 1980's and forex for over 16 years and now share my ideas and strategies for anyone else interested

thanks
N