FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

9am bar looms ........

euro has been THE buy still last hour ..........nice sells on usd,Yen

gbp net bull but volatile indeed

N

morning GB looking south 95

hey dude ........just seen the posts

agressive play and I see the S levels you were anticipating would fold ..... personally I would have needed more confirmation of bear into the mid 80's first ....it was still a little to net bull for me ....and yes 18 pips of recent high ......but that's not much re the ATR of the GU ......:)

N

9am bar looms ........

euro has been THE buy still last hour ..........nice sells on usd,Yen

gbp net bull but volatile indeed

N

Europeans bull again off 9am bar ...........resell yen as well

ej rebuy was a peach into the 9am bar ..........s level 116.20 achieved at 8.58 with acceleration though on 9am bar .now to 116.39

kicker !!

that last call from me far to late --------- so deserve that loss, thats what you get when not in the zone so thousand lashes for me (lol)

last 2 hours have seen the usd and yen have come back north......plenty of options here scalping against them

that last call from me far to late --------- so deserve that loss, thats what you get when not in the zone so thousand lashes for me (lol)

all timing dude................in this game really you need to be anticipating the bounces............absolutely bloody I'mpossible at times if the market is chopping you .........

in a morning session 6am to 11 am .........you will probably get 3-4 maximum good G8 runs where the volatility spikes ..........anything outside that is really then much harder work to make the pips

N

for example right now we are seeing a possible g8 spike move .....get on the lead bull/bear currencies

GBP & CAD bear , Yen & USD bull

us morning getting ready ............

yen selling , gbp selling ........cad early buys ....usd still to show its hand

N

its my lunch break..........taking the yen sell options at moment .......scalping EJ mainly ...EA also coming on the buys

R level 3157 for gu .....looking to sell it hard now

gu sittng on S level now 3145 ...........aggressive scalper go on breach south .........otherwise mop up resells for us more conservative scalpers

n

trigger ready ............it may not even see 51 here before selling ...