FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

3225 - 3219 the range on GU ..........not convinced on either direction now

market volatility has dropped rapidly......so happy to sit back at moment and watch it come to me .......

never chase your trades guys ........if the market slows then chill out and wait .........you can always go back in on the first , second or later waves once it shows its next hand !

N

let the 7.30 bar drive this now .....I cant be bothered to surmise or guess

ea coming off the deck from 4725 .chase it up on confirmation

punt GU buy or sell on breaching 3225 - 3214

I'm lining up to buy GU here .........the patterns are coming 3225 the signal

UCAD sells coming nidely as well

gu 3231 ....easy easy signal ...........see if it holds ..........taken small pips already

I am expecting a bear run here on usd and yen ............just trying to line up best pairs for the move

rotten correlation at the moment ..............couldn't get GU to bite ....had a small profit on that but out now

imperfect correlation patterns mean you really have to scrape around until conditions improve ...................or indeed step away .........

I only trade for 2 hours 6-8am so havnt got that luxury at moment

N

ok I'm shaping to sell GU soon ........also looking for reselling EJ , UJ

N

ea coming off the deck from 4725 .chase it up on confirmation

punt GU buy or sell on breaching 3225 - 3214

to 4737 now so going well..........:)

4740 the high ............a few pips there for me :)

EJ and UJ selling well now ..............4-5 pips up and locking in b/e

jees ..........havnt had a decent run for nearly an hour ............some nice EJ/UJ buys back then to +20's

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

GU back to 3220's ..........out for small profit ........gimme a break here guys

will go in again if conditions allow

EJ and UJ consolidating again

tricky session here

if you follow what I do you will hear me bemoaning poor correlation patterns this morning now

that's not sour grapes ...............just the facts !!!

watch this on 7 p's of strengthmeter trading ............when I say patterns I really do mean patterns matter !!!

N